Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brmorgan

Brmorgan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Stihl BLK documentation

First post in this thread in a long time... Anyway my old friend is trying to get an old BLK 57 up and running, and I told him I'd try to find some paperwork on it to make his life a bit easier. Anyone have a manual and/or IPL for one of these? I know it's kind-of a long shot.

I'm also interested in finding any documentation for a Stihl 041 "G". I already have the 041 and 041AV stuff but there's quite a bit different on the Geardrive.

PM me or send to [email protected]. Thanks guys.

cjcocn

cjcocn

Tree Freak
First post in this thread in a long time... Anyway my old friend is trying to get an old BLK 57 up and running, and I told him I'd try to find some paperwork on it to make his life a bit easier. Anyone have a manual and/or IPL for one of these? I know it's kind-of a long shot.

I'm also interested in finding any documentation for a Stihl 041 "G". I already have the 041 and 041AV stuff but there's quite a bit different on the Geardrive.

PM me or send to [email protected]. Thanks guys.

Hello, Brad!

Stihl088stock

Stihl088stock

ArboristSite Guru
Hello all,

I bought a husqvarna 2101xp yesterday, things are not going well on it though... it lost spark and broke the starter cord so far... I also found some things broken during cleaning.

Anyone have a service manual for it?

Many thanks!