Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a manual for an MS290. Put it into storage two years ago when I moved for work, now I have some cutting to do on a rural property and wouldn't mind having a repair manual to go along with it.

Also, today I learned people mod chainsaws so I'm itching to do the muffler mod and re-tuning. Also learned pics are mandatory for first posts so here's a shot of the old girl on the bench.

vSqVz.jpg

rGcVp.jpg

Last edited:
371xp service and IPL manual

Looking for a 371xp servicde and IPL manual. Is there a difference in the 371xp and the 372xp manuals?

Looking for a manual for an MS290. Put it into storage two years ago when I moved for work, now I have some cutting to do on a rural property and wouldn't mind having a repair manual to go along with it.

Also, today I learned people mod chainsaws so I'm itching to do the muffler mod and re-tuning. Also learned pics are mandatory for first posts so here's a shot of the old girl on the bench.

vSqVz.jpg

rGcVp.jpg

Hi all-
I have an old 10 mm stihl 044 to project. I'm begging pretty pretty please for a workshop manual... Thanks!

Mail call.

Back