Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 038 AV Super Service Manual

Can anyone help me out with a 038 AV Super service manual.
Thanks

Can anyone help me out with a 038 AV Super service manual.
Thanks

By the way Ken, Welcome to AS.
If Mastermind has asked for any personal information i.e. SSN, DOB, DL#, etc, don't give it to him. He works for the Nigerian Consulate finding the rightful owners of the $30 million prize from the Nigerian Lottery.
Just Kidding..........................................................he's from Zimbabwe.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

poulan 3314

In my previous post I was not saying anybody was a snob. I meant what I said I am new and not sure how things work. I thought maybe it got overlooked and did a repost. This is a great forum and thanks for everybody's efforts.

Stihl 028 super

I have a "new to me" 028 super that i need the shop/repair manual. Is this the right place to post?

Thanks!

Husq T435 workshop manual

Hey everyone, I am in need of the Husqvana T435 workshop manual if possible. I tried to search this thread but did not work. Also tried to google this thread plus T435 with no luck. Thanks alot for any help.

041 MAnual needed

Looking for a 041 repair manual does any one have one thats a orginal PDF from stihl not the photoed copied version

thats hope im not too picky !

Stihl BR420 please

Hi,

I know this isn't a chainsaw but would anyone happen to have the IPL or service manual for the Stihl BR420C blower? I would really appreciate it!

Craftsman 2.3 16" Manual, Model# 358353692

Hello, I am looking for a IPL and Serviec Manual for Craftsman Chainsaw 2.3 16", Model# 358353692
Thanks AGAIN!

Last edited:
Hi, I just got the same saw and am also looking for a service manual. Kindly let me know where/how/when you get one for it so I can go to the same source. Thanks!

Sent you a service manual for the 028-038. It should cover the av and super both.

Back