Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 034 Super

I'm in need of a owner's manual and repair manual for a Stihl 034 Super. If anyone has the PDF's I'd be very appreciative.:biggrin:

Looking for an IPL for a Stihl 029 Super

If anyone can help out I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

Searching for stihl 028 super. Illustrated parts list manual . Thanks

Me too. Can anyone on here help? I've had two people look at this saw, and neither has a good idea of what is wrong. Sometimes it will start right up, but never warm up to the point where the throttle can be applied--it just bogs down and stalls. Then, it can't be started again until it is cooled down completely.

The last time it ran well, I ran if for about an hour, then it suddenly cut off, and wouldn't start again.

It has a new sparkplug, and new, properly mixed fuel. I've run a small amount of carb cleaner through it in the past, becuase I was getting a lot of blue smoke after I bought it at an auction.

I don't want to tear it apart myself, since I'll probably screw it up, but I would like to see if I can get into it and not past the point of no return to help diagnose the problem(s).

Thanks all...

More saws dumped in my lap again today, with 2 more to follow shortly....life is ruff :blob2:

IPL & Manual for a Poulan Wood Shark Model 1950

IPL for Homelite XL & Super 2

Please and thank you.....and thank you for the previous request. But the IP breakdown shows a different saw.

Me too. Can anyone on here help? I've had two people look at this saw, and neither has a good idea of what is wrong. Sometimes it will start right up, but never warm up to the point where the throttle can be applied--it just bogs down and stalls. Then, it can't be started again until it is cooled down completely.

The last time it ran well, I ran if for about an hour, then it suddenly cut off, and wouldn't start again.

It has a new sparkplug, and new, properly mixed fuel. I've run a small amount of carb cleaner through it in the past, becuase I was getting a lot of blue smoke after I bought it at an auction.

I don't want to tear it apart myself, since I'll probably screw it up, but I would like to see if I can get into it and not past the point of no return to help diagnose the problem(s).

Thanks all...

Hello

poulan xx

Hi all

looking for the repair manual for a poulan xx top handled saw and the IPL.

trying to make one saw from 2 and want to be sure I have all the parts!

Thanks

Stihl fs 360 manuals

Anything on an old 52cc stihl fs 360 clearing saw would be greatly appreciated Thanks:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Back