Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LawgDawg

LawgDawg

Not beneath begging: Stihl MS290 and Homelite 240 service/repair manuals?

Have the owner's manuals. Looking for service/repair manuals.
Just moved onto wooded lot and have to get serious about woodcutting.
Thanks in advance! :chainsaw:
--LawgDawg

merr6267

merr6267

ArboristSite Operative
Hi folks,
I'm wondering if any of you could possibly send a shop manual for a 346XP - NE (2012) and a 372XP (early 2000's?)

This may be a long shot, but also an early Poulan Super 25 Counter Vibe (Still has points ign.)

EDIT: All set. No need for more replies. Thanks a bunch.

Thanks,
Phill Merrill

Last edited:
Germanoak

Germanoak

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hi folks,
I'm wondering if any of you could possibly send a shop manual for a 346XP - NE (2012) and a 372XP (early 2000's?)

This may be a long shot, but also an early Poulan Super 25 Counter Vibe (Still has points ign.)

Thanks,
Phill Merrill
:msp_ohmy:Mail call for the Huskies! Sorry no Poulan on my end.

cjcocn

cjcocn

Tree Freak
Hi folks,

Thanks,
Phill Merrill

:msp_ohmy:Mail call for the Huskies! Sorry no Poulan on my end.

Good afternoon.

DrTszap

DrTszap

ArboristSite Lurker
Looking for SM/IPL for a Hilti GP22 hammer drill - powered by a Kawasaki KT12AD hedge trimmer motor. Roomie picked it up at auction in a box of tools for $7.50 and sez "can you fix this?" (needs fuel lines, gas cap, muffler, and the obligatory carb kit) , Hilti sez 'buy a new cordless for only $$$$$:jawdrop:', local OPE shops sez "Kawasaki what?:msp_confused: Gimme a part-number..." :bang: I realize Hilti is more closed-mouthed than Stihl regarding service info but, geeze-louise, they used a hedge-trimmer engine and you aughta be able to find SM's or IPL's for kawasaki hedge trimmers...:rolleyes:

bump

Found a Hilti OM, looks like the purge line is supposed to just dump to the outside (seems a bit hazardous, and definitely *not* EPA approved... methinks I'll drill a hole in the tank & re-route the purge line into the tank...) dumped some mix in it, plugged the tank so it wouldn't spill, primed, pull... pop-pop-pop... squeezed the throttle, dayam that 22cc is loud with no muffler... scratch the carb kit as it don't need it :cool: Hmmm... new tactic... go into OPE dealer w/ Hilti & shootin' muffs... "find me a fuel cap and muffler, or..." "or what?" "or I fire 'er up..." >;-> Seriously, a TD12 IPL & workshop manual would be much appreciated (and if anybody finds a TD12 powered Hedge Trimmer or weedwacker in the scrap that has a usable fuel cap & muffler...)

Anywho, looks like I have a couple more months to finish it up for roomie, as he had a little mis-understanding with the courts over an old, "settled" matter... ('youthful indiscretions', 'alcohol', 'girlfriend'... 'nuff said *g*)