Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
needing an ipl and shop manual for a Stihl BG72 leaf blower

needing an ipl and shop manual for a Stihl BG72 leaf blower ?

Husky 2100CD

I need a IPL and shop manual for a '80's vintage Husqvarna 2100CD.
Thanks!

I've got saws for almost anything but I needed a strong line trimmer so I just bought a Stihl FS 90 RS. I hope someone's got a service manual and IPL for this 4-stroke beast because it's got several hours on it and it will need my 'TLC'.
As always, thanks for the help!
Mike

Sorry, I just bought this high hour trimmer yesterday and the model sticker is worn off. I was told it is a FS 90RS but I found today that it's actually a FS 90R. Does that help me on getting a service manual and IPL?

Stihl 029 and Stihl MS290 manual(s)?

Are there different service manuals/IPL's for the 029 and MS290?
I have both saws and need both manuals and IPL's please.

Arrow13

mcculloch mini mac 25

my mini mac 25 came out in the 70s. yesterday i discovered it still has spark (that's a good thing.) now i need to believe it has a fuel problem. boy i sure could use a repair manual, owners manual. i sure appreciate the ipl i received. i really would like to get the chain saw fired up. i discovered that the body muffler is missing. part # 89682. i sure could use a part or a good place buy parts. any information would be greatly appreciated...

Last edited:
024 av manual

Just acquired an 024 av in need of attention. I am thinking the first thing would be sensible is to try and locate a IPL and service manual. Thanx

910E owners, operators, parts ... anything

I'm looking for a service manual for a Jonsered 910E. Thank you in advance!

I recently acquired a free, non-running 910E. I don't have anything on it (documentation or manuals) and anything I could get for information would be appreciated. I did search but didn't see any links that worked.

We all know how expensive something free can be. Already broke the recoil spring trying to see if I could get it to start :angry:

Back