Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello to all. Just joined but have beenn reading for quite awhile. Great site. Can anybody help me with service, repair, parts, manuals for Stihl 026 Pro, 036 Pro and the 009L. any manuals would appreceiated. Thank you in advance.

Service manual and IPL for a Stihl 010AV if anyone happens to have them, please. :)

I'd like a Tillotson HS Series IPL and Service Manual, if possible.
Thanks greatly.

dboyd
Don't know if you're interested in new or older HS information. We were Homelite dealers from 1951 to 2003. The last IPL I have is dated 11-83. It starts with HS4D to 221A. I'm sure there has been a lot of carbs made since then. I can make a copy of that IPL for $3.00 plus shipping if that would interest you.
[email protected]

dboyd
Don't know if you're interested in new or older HS information. We were Homelite dealers from 1951 to 2003. The last IPL I have is dated 11-83. It starts with HS4D to 221A. I'm sure there has been a lot of carbs made since then. I can make a copy of that IPL for $3.00 plus shipping if that would interest you.
[email protected]
Hi folks,
here you`ll find the official Tillotson page with technical informations and parts lists for their product line:
http://www.tillotson.ie/techinfo-downloads.php

Back