Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your inbox for an ipl and service manual for that 110 saw. Added a 1998 publications guide as yours is dated 1979. Haven't seen the 84381 owners manual.
I've found an old McCulloch that hasn't run for 25 years. Motor is loose and it has spark. I'd appreciate those manuals, I'd like to see if I can get in running again.

Check your inbox
I believe you're the same member I just asked for the parts manual for McCulloch 110. I've got a Stihl 032av electronic ignition (says electronic quickstop on nameplate). The coil has no continuity on the secondary. I've been looking for replacement coils but haven't found anything yet. I'm hoping the part number might help me find what I want. I'd surely appreciate a parts manual and service manual if you have it. I've had this saw for 25 years and it's been a great one. I'd like to get it back!
Thanks
Neil

I've found an old McCulloch that hasn't run for 25 years. Motor is loose and it has spark. I'd appreciate those manuals, I'd like to see if I can get in running again.

I believe you're the same member I just asked for the parts manual for McCulloch 110. I've got a Stihl 032av electronic ignition (says electronic quickstop on nameplate). The coil has no continuity on the secondary. I've been looking for replacement coils but haven't found anything yet. I'm hoping the part number might help me find what I want. I'd surely appreciate a parts manual and service manual if you have it. I've had this saw for 25 years and it's been a great one. I'd like to get it back!
Thanks
Neil
Check your inbox for all but the 110 ipl . Need the model number and the serial prefix for the McCulloch 110 to send the right ipl.

Hello! Lots of great info and participation here. I am looking for a parts list and service manual for a Stihl 028AV Woodboss if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it! Thank you!

Hoping for a Stihl HT-101 service manual that covers rebuilding the drive tube assembly. The one I have only covers the powerhead. Thanks!

Back