Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I'm new here.
I bought a 162se several years ago. It's a good runner but missing the handle, brake and a couple of other parts.
Then I bought a white top 61. I like it, but thought I'd like to get the 162se running, so I bought a cheap Jonsered 625 II for parts.
Then I think a seal started leaking on the 61 as I began having trouble keeping the mixture right as it warmed up.
Then one day I filled it up and all the fuel started leaking out. I guess it needs a hose too.
Luckily the 625 is running like a champ. I'd like to get the huskies going though. Does someone know where I can get a manual? They're all close enough that I should only need one manual for one of the three.

Hi I'm new here.
I bought a 162se several years ago. It's a good runner but missing the handle, brake and a couple of other parts.
Then I bought a white top 61. I like it, but thought I'd like to get the 162se running, so I bought a cheap Jonsered 625 II for parts.
Then I think a seal started leaking on the 61 as I began having trouble keeping the mixture right as it warmed up.
Then one day I filled it up and all the fuel started leaking out. I guess it needs a hose too.
Luckily the 625 is running like a champ. I'd like to get the huskies going though. Does someone know where I can get a manual? They're all close enough that I should only need one manual for one of the three.
Check your inbox

Latest posts

Back