Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to swap a McCulloch parts list for Cabrio (Euromac D series) 300- 310, 380-390, Partner B 300-310-380, for a Stihl 012AV workshop manual.

Here's a possible challenge for y'all. I'm a Stihl user but my gf has aqquired a really neat Skilsaw 1612 chainsaw. The oiler seems to have stopped oiling. I checked tank , filter etc. But ideally i would love to get a shop manual before i start taking it apart. I found the user manual online but it doesnt show how to take it apart much. Does anyone know if a shop manual exists? Thank you so very much.

Here's a possible challenge for y'all. I'm a Stihl user but my gf has aqquired a really neat Skilsaw 1612 chainsaw. The oiler seems to have stopped oiling. I checked tank , filter etc. But ideally i would love to get a shop manual before i start taking it apart. I found the user manual online but it doesnt show how to take it apart much. Does anyone know if a shop manual exists? Thank you so very much.
Attached is the only service manual I have seen.

Attachments

• Skil Canadien 944 947 1610 1612 others sm.pdf
    10.4 MB · Views: 8
Hello. I need to do a repair on my Stihl FS 90R. If I could get the parts diagrams and bench manual, that would be great. I know this is in the Chainsaw forum but I don't see a corresponding thread in the Hand Held Equipment section. Thanks.

I see people have some kind of manual for the stihl 056's. What are the chances of getting a copy? Inherited my father in laws and would like to get it running. he had it in parts and I want to make sure it all goes back together correctly. Thanks and appreciate it

I see people have some kind of manual for the stihl 056's. What are the chances of getting a copy? Inherited my father in laws and would like to get it running. he had it in parts and I want to make sure it all goes back together correctly. Thanks and appreciate it
Check your Inbox.

Hello, any chance someone can help me out with a Stihl ms200 IPL?

I have the ms200t IPL, I'm looking specifically for the tail handle IPL.

Thank you in advance

Can someone help out w/the Echo CS2511T Shop Manual?
Thank you in advance
Regards,

Latest posts

Back