The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just towed the crummy home over 30 miles with my other truck. The little darling broke its timing belt on the way to the job yesterday. Zero production yesterday. Zero production today.

The new saw that I paid shipping on to get it to the dealer a day sooner showed up a day late. Of course there was no refund on the shipping.

Everything's normal...

Carry on.

Just towed the crummy home over 30 miles with my other truck. The little darling broke its timing belt on the way to the job yesterday. Zero production yesterday. Zero production today.

The new saw that I paid shipping on to get it to the dealer a day sooner showed up a day late. Of course there was no refund on the shipping.

Everything's normal...

Carry on.

I hope no twisted valves.

Ugh! Not feeling good today. I have a meeting 80 miles round trip that I can miss, so I think I will. Another meeting at 7:30pm tonight. I didn't even eat any rotten meat or moldy food from the back of the refrigerator. Feel like I'm gonna barf.

Ugh! Not feeling good today. I have a meeting 80 miles round trip that I can miss, so I think I will. Another meeting at 7:30pm tonight. I didn't even eat any rotten meat or moldy food from the back of the refrigerator. Feel like I'm gonna barf.
Sorry you're feeling gross pard.

I've been dealing with stomach issues, but I think mine is Candita overgrowth in my guts.

Hope ya feel better quick!

always need moer coffee......

Nate, can you explain what that candita is? the HB has had awful problems like that off and on for a few years now. docs ain't much help.
It's a yeast that's part of yer natural flora in yer guts.

Diet and other causes can cause it to grow too much, then you have issues.

You have to kill the outgrowth and restore yer balance.

Unchecked, it can go from diarrhea and feeling sick, to causing autoimmune problems.

Back