The First MS261C To Arrive Will Be Ported For Free

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have stickers now! I got them yesterday. Does that make me a true bonified certified builder? DON'T ANSWER THAT!!:hmm3grin2orange:

You don't need stickers to prove that you can build a mean running work saw. :rock:

Randy, were's the beef? No 261C yet?

Jon and I made up some poplar cants today. They are both about 5' long, and one is 12"x14", and the other is a 10"x10".

Hopefully we can do some test cuts with the two "C" models and the one OE I have here tomorrow.

I really am anxious to see this version of modding a 261C.

Me two, one of the "C"s are mine so I'm sorta betting on this turning out well. :D

I'm hoping the 661 will be out in another month or so.

Me too. I can hardly wait. I'm also hoping they M-Tronic the 461. :cheers:

Why? You could have a 2188 tomorrow if you called TL.:cheers:

Jon and I made up some poplar cants today. They are both about 5' long, and one is 12"x14", and the other is a 10"x10".

Hopefully we can do some test cuts with the two "C" models and the one OE I have here tomorrow.

Me two, one of the "C"s are mine so I'm sorta betting on this turning out well. :D

Me too. I can hardly wait. I'm also hoping they M-Tronic the 461. :cheers:

Yeah after you've had 4 of the all orange versions I want something new.

A mtronic 461 would be nice too. I'm just a sucker for 90cc so the 661 if it comes out when I'm ready to buy I'll probably get one.

Latest posts

Back