The First MS261C To Arrive Will Be Ported For Free

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on man where is the comparison video's? I called off work so I could be here this morning to watch the show. :rock:

Oh well nothing better to do with a blasted summer cold kicking my azz. Least I get paid when I call off still. :msp_biggrin:

When we getting a thread on porting the log hauler or is that on the down low?

I built the engine in that truck about 8 years ago. Bored .040 over, line honed, decked .010, three angle valve job, heads shaved .020, Comp Cam towing package.......

It's got a Turbo 400 with a shift improver kit.

Over 100,000 miles later it's still going strong.

Come on man where is the comparison video's? I called off work so I could be here this morning to watch the show. :rock:

Oh well nothing better to do with a blasted summer cold kicking my azz. Least I get paid when I call off still. :msp_biggrin:

You just get to feeling better.....

THe truck would go faster if he washed the crud off and armoraled the tires.:msp_biggrin:

Every now and then I'll pull it into a car wash, open the doors and spray it out. :msp_biggrin:

I built the engine in that truck about 8 years ago. Bored .040 over, line honed, decked .010, three angle valve job, heads shaved .020, Comp Cam towing package.......

Over 100,000 miles later it's still going strong. :msp_biggrin:

Hey Randy,

I guess these fellas don't know that in your pre 2 stroke life, that you used to build dragsters.................:msp_w00t: True story.

Hopefully you did those engine mods in a series of stages, otherwise it'll invalidate the process, and the whole truck altogether.:msp_wink:

Over 100,000 miles later it's still going strong.

You just get to feeling better.....

Every now and then I'll pull it into a car wash, open the doors and spray it out. :msp_biggrin:

I know...I dig your ride. Just like to giving you grief about it.

What does the Y stand for in Young?

Oh yeah, that's right.......midget......it stands for midget. Young, bed wetting midget.....

:popcorn:

What's your schedule looking like on this? A lot of people probably don't realize the time and effort that goes into something like this. I for one am looking forward to your results.

I'm putting the 550s all back together now. So maybe I'll be able to get to some test cuts this afternoon. I would like to have both C models here before I start so I could do back to back cuts between a stock and modded saw in the same wood in the same time frame.

Something else I would like to do is run the saws in some large wood for a half tank or so to be able to get past the possible M-Tronic tuning issue that may or may not really be an issue. :laugh:

I'll like this test to be as objective as is possible.

I think I fit that bill. How about a 10mm 044 :cool2:

Got anything to trade? I need another old saw or something. :msp_thumbup:

tired 394xp

ive got compression under 100, it runs, but in higher rpm's it starts to fall on its face. soo, I was wondering what modifications give the best response for my $$

ive got compression under 100, it runs, but in higher rpm's it starts to fall on its face. soo, I was wondering what modifications give the best response for my $$

We done lots of saws like that.

Complete rebuild with a woods port for 300.00 plus parts.

Latest posts

Back