The First MS261C To Arrive Will Be Ported For Free

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm anxious to see the results. why .015? why not SET the squish as it should be? his saw may have needed .015, your's may need .025. i'm really afraid to say what i would like to because of the atmosphere of late. you just do your thang. jumping up and down and pitching hissy fits does not make one right. it only shows immaturity.

Believe it or not you ain't the only one. If I've had one phone call, I've had 20 from members that think a lot of things but just keep quiet.

In all honesty, I'm afraid that no matter what I post or show the results will be the same.....

:bang:

Santayana

I just said that ten times as fast as I could..........sure made me laugh a good bit.

Y'all ought to try it.

did you know that all owels are not as wise as others ???..................................who............................who.............................who

Not Mine I Hope?

No, it was Numa's. His luck just sucks here lately. :laugh:

It has a damaged intake boot that was leaking......the autotune was making it so rich that I don't see how it was running. The muffler and even the air filter base were full of soot. I gotta new boot on the way for it.

i'm anxious to see the results. why .015? why not SET the squish as it should be? his saw may have needed .015, your's may need .025. i'm really afraid to say what i would like to because of the atmosphere of late. you just do your thang. jumping up and down and pitching hissy fits does not make one right. it only shows immaturity.

Someone wanted to sell stage one kits, the point was to do a bunch of kits up without having to measure each and every saw. More or less find a number that might not be ideal for every saw but one that would work with all. Sounds like the person just wants additional data points.

My head hurts too, been out of the fields and back in a suit the last two days with one more to go and then never again and I mean it this time.

Randy, it might be a good idea on this to somehow put together a demonstration thread with limited input from non-builders to help weed out unproven numbers and unhelpful comments. (mine included)

Someone wanted to sell stage one kits, the point was to do a bunch of kits up without having to measure each and every saw. More or less find a number that might not be ideal for every saw but one that would work with all. Sounds like the person just wants additional data points.

Got a link to where you read this kit idea?

My head hurts too, been out of the fields and back in a suit the last two days with one more to go and then never again and I mean it this time.

Randy, it might be a good idea on this to somehow put together a demonstration thread with limited input from non-builders to help weed out unproven numbers and unhelpful comments. (mine included)

I would rather encourage everyone that has a question or any input to throw it out there Walt. I'll also be asking for any derogatory comments to be checked at the door though.

I welcome any feedback......good, bad, or indifferent. What I can't stand, is when someone asks a question, then when that question is answered, ignores that answer and just throws out their beliefs without dispensing with the matter that is on the table. Let's discuss rather than try to impose.....

I like to think I have a fair understanding of strato saws......and will share anything I've learned. I would also love to learn more.

Back