The Get Thomas1 Back Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Thomas1 be allowed back?

• Heck Yes !!!!

Votes: 125 91.2%
  • No Freakin Way

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more people here the better. Especially if they happen to know something aqbout chainsaws.:drinkingcoffee:

Could you explain what kind of stunt got him banned? o_O

I like funny as much as the next guy, and like I have stated in previous posts, I like to learn from the mistakes of others.:chainsaw:

I wouldn't want my sense of humor to lead me to post something that would land me in banned camp. :eek:

There was a time I wished you would get the boot. I've learned to tolerate you, though. :buttkick:

Give me enough time, and you will end up being a better person for it.

That's what I do. I make people better by pointing out their short-comings. :)

Keep in mind. If we were all like you, this world would really suck.

Bring him back. Somebody has to protect us from BrushApe.

I hope a former mods voice carries a little weight around here. While I've never met the bear in person, I have always enjoyed his posts. He has a great sense of humor and is clearly a strong contributor.

May I suggest an organized "Bring back the bear log out"? Maybe say one day soon all of us that would like to see him back simply don't log in for a day or so? I'm in.

Anyone want to let the rest of us in on what Thomas1 did to get banned? how can we say 'yeah let him back' if don't know what he did?? Might be a great guy and might not. Need info.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back