The Get Thomas1 Back Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Thomas1 be allowed back?

• Heck Yes !!!!

Votes: 125 91.2%
  • No Freakin Way

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to let the rest of us in on what Thomas1 did to get banned? how can we say 'yeah let him back' if don't know what he did?? Might be a great guy and might not. Need info.................

You've only been here a few months. Do a search for posts by Thomas1 and they should answer your question..."might be a great guy and might not." My guess is that you'll decide in his favor.

As to what he did to get perma- banned? I don't know. I didn't do it. I doubt if any of the mods at that time did either.
Ask the owners. See if they have the balls to reply.

You've only been here a few months. Do a search for posts by Thomas1 and they should answer your question..."might be a great guy and might not." My guess is that you'll decide in his favor.

As to what he did to get perma- banned? I don't know. I didn't do it. I doubt if any of the mods at that time did either.
Ask the owners. See if they have the balls to reply.
ok will do. I'm guessing hes a good guy like most are on here. I've got a lot help even though I've only been here a few months.

Seems like a lot of the guys that got banned during the software changes to the site are perma banned ,may have to do with that .

Captions ...........

pin10_lv8btup7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back