The Jury is in!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wood Hick

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well, my beloved old Craftsman/Poulan is a dead duck! My saw guy found an internal screw broken off but not seperated. Both pieces stayed threaded, thats why I did not see it. Anyway, this over time allowed the cylinder to go out of round, killing internal crankcase pressure to the point where it would not oil, but would run with lower compression. The verdict, not worth fixing!

Sorry to hear that. You're in big trouble now; you've started hanging out here so guess what, there's a couple of new saws in your future. WHAT COLOR is the only question. Oh yea, size, weight, bar length, modified - OH my, you're in deep Sh*t now.:hmm3grin2orange:

You're in big trouble now; you've started hanging out here so guess what, there's a couple of new saws in your future. WHAT COLOR is the only question. Oh yea, size, weight, bar length, modified - OH my, you're in deep Sh*t now.:hmm3grin2orange:

I'm here to tell you that this is the gospel truth! :bowdown:

Oh Dear. If I had the money the saw I would pick right now is.........

Rats, that questions needs two or three threads, cut time, and lots of B & C options.

Actually, I don't have a cut and dried answer for you. Good thing we have AS!!;)

Now that right there was worthy, and here I am out of ammo:D

Latest posts

Back