The made in north america Old Magnesium Swap Meet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A generous AS member is sending me a good used carb box/rear handle assembly complete with trigger parts. Thanks my brother!:cheers:

Good deal. The 650 and 750 have that decomp lever/ throttle lock and the smaller saws don't have decomp, and the action works differently on the throttle lock. Switching them might have been complicated. You got the best solution. Good for you that the top part of the handle assembly does break as often as the bottom part. The bottom piece is really tough to get.

Poulan parts

I'm looking for a 36" bar to fit a Poulan 7700, and maybe one for a 71A. Oiler button for the 71A, and the oil cap (plug) for a Super 33. Also need a flywheel (or starter pawl spring) for a 361...

Rob

I'm looking for a 36" bar to fit a Poulan 7700, and maybe one for a 71A. Oiler button for the 71A, and the oil cap (plug) for a Super 33. Also need a flywheel (or starter pawl spring) for a 361...

Rob

Homelite XL-12/SXL and Pioneer 1200 types used the same starters so look there also.

I have some XL-101 springs floating around loose if you want to try one or three.

Carl.

Misc. parts needed.

Bar adjuster dog for a Poulan 47. Appears to be 5/16"-18 tpi.

For a Poulan 306A:
Handle brace and whatever is the insert (plastic or rubber) for bottom of grip.

Have lots of Remington PL/SL-4 & 5 parts to trade.

Pioneer 2073 parts saw w/good carb. cover. (but not much else) missing decomp and muffler.

Poulan/Craftsman 2300

I need the top or pump side of a Walbro WT 20. This is on a Craftman 41526, also know as the '2.3/38cc'. Also the air filter cover/ air box /choke lever (all one unit) The body bolts that hold the rear of the unit together and the top handle to the case by the AV fitting would be useful and possibly recoil parts but not that far into it yet.
This is a great thread!

Regards,

Lee:msp_rolleyes:

Last edited:
I need the top or pump side of a Walbro WT 20. This is on a Craftman 41526, also know as the '2.3/38cc'. Also the air filter cover/ air box /choke lever (all one unit) The body bolts that hold the rear of the unit together and the top handle to the case by the AV fitting would be useful and possibly recoil parts but not that far into it yet.
This is a great thread!

Regards,

Lee:msp_rolleyes:

Can you post up a picture of it? I just picked up 2 small craftsman in a bundle deal. They are newer more plastic ones, not sure if it is what your looking for. But I really don't want them, so you could have all the parts you need if it is right.

Super 2

I'm looking for a good condition homelite super 2 with metal body. PM me if you have one to sell.

Can you post up a picture of it? I just picked up 2 small craftsman in a bundle deal. They are newer more plastic ones, not sure if it is what your looking for. But I really don't want them, so you could have all the parts you need if it is right.

Sorry about the quality but it's the one on the right.View attachment 238780
I picked up these three for $25.00.

Regards,

Lee

Regards,

Lee

The two I have look like that, but serial number is off. They are 358.355061 and 358.355060. Maybe someone here will know if parts are interchangeable. Or sometimes you can find IPL's on sears website to compare parts numbers.

Here are the two I have:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Regards,

Lee

238780d1337462190-3for25-jpg

The two I have look like that, but serial number is off. They are 358.355061 and 358.355060. Maybe someone here will know if parts are interchangeable. Or sometimes you can find IPL's on sears website to compare parts numbers.

Here are the two I have:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Those are all micros, only difference being the one with the red handle has no a/v. Most of the parts should interchange, but I think there were different p/c combinations available.

Aaron knows more about them than I ever will.

Here are the two I have:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you for your quick response.

Mine is like the grey one with the AV although it also has a chain brake which I believe Canada insisted upon. I believe the carburator part and the body bolts would work as well as the recoil. I'll have to continue to look for the air box cover with choke lever.

Thanks,

Lee:rock:

Homelite C5 coil.

I'm in need of a coil (Phelon brand) for my 'pulled from a pile' Homie C5.

One from a PL/SL-4 Remy is close but no cigar.

Have a hoard of PL/SL Remington parts to trade. Parts from a 2073 and P40 Pioneer also.

Carl.

Last edited:
I do not have older Homelite parts rolodexed in my mind, but I know that I have coils from a complete 600d and 2 complete Zips. Lemme know if these would be of any use to you.

Bryan

Back