The made in north america Old Magnesium Swap Meet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8433jeff:

What is the bore on the cylinder in your picture?

attachment.php

I'm looking for a PL-5/SL-11 cylinder (48.5 mm) or a PL/SL-4 (46.0 mm).

Have a NOS Homie XL-101 cylinder to trade or stuff or MONEY (Yikes!).

Cancel the Remy PL/SL-4 cylinder but I do need a piston. 46mm diameter.

The cylinder from the parts saw has been 'finger ported' by a foreign object. I'll try to get a good picture later.

Pretty sure I got one. I'll do some digging tonight.

I posted these in the swap meet thread and decided to post here too.

I have these to trade if anyone is interested in them.

Homelite XL901. Runs strong and cuts good. The bar is a 18" on it. Needs air filter and the on/off switch works but the cover is broken.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Skil 947 Type 2. Runs on a prime. The on/off switch is missing on the handle but someone placed one on the side of the saw.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Homelite 150 also runs on a prime. Has Homelite bar but chain will need some assistance. Needs air fliter and cover.

attachment.php

PM me if your interested. Always looking for Stihl parts.

Jeff and I have established that the cylinder (NOS?) is for an SL-9 PN 65002 and still available.

It is indeed NOS, and for sale, $20, shipped. With a p/n, I may be able to send along a set of rings. There are some of those, NOS, in the Remington boxes. Of course we could also trade some stuff, I like stuff.

Jeff and I have established that the cylinder (NOS?) is for an SL-9 PN 65002 and still available.

It is indeed NOS, and for sale, $20, shipped. With a p/n, I may be able to send along a set of rings. There are some of those, NOS, in the Remington boxes. Of course we could also trade some stuff, I like stuff.

Pretty sure I got one. I'll do some digging tonight.
Chris you may want to grab that cylinder (and the rings) for your Wards Power King 2.8/Remington SL-9 that's vacationing here in sunny Ca. It'll be riding in a box accross the border to Canuckistan along with a saw that looks suspiciously like Scott's Skil 947 Type-2 pictured below (after I send Jeff HIS 1.5 saws in a box............it's all a big circle).

attachment.php

Chris you may want to grab that cylinder (and the rings) for your Wards Power King 2.8/Remington SL-9 that's vacationing here in sunny Ca. It'll be riding in a box accross the border to Canuckistan along with a saw that looks suspiciously like Scott's Skil 947 Type-2 pictured below (after I send Jeff HIS 1.5 saws in a box............it's all a big circle).

Aaron, I think I found one here. I stumbled on the matching John Deere model and the P/C looks good.

I didn't forget about your piston Carl, just been busy. It's raining here now, so today is the day.

Aaron, I think I found one here. I stumbled on the matching John Deere model and the P/C looks good.

I didn't forget about your piston Carl, just been busy. It's raining here now, so today is the day.

So if I send you the cylinder I get a John Deere saw after I pay the postage? Sweet!

So if I send you the cylinder I get a John Deere saw after I pay the postage? Sweet!

I've got two old deeres actually. Neither one would be worth the postage to the land of bacon.:msp_sad:

This could be a tough one...

I need a throttle trigger, or a complete carb box/rear handle assembly for a Homelite 750. If I'm not mistaken, parts from a 650 would work too. I'll have to check the IPL's to see if the trigger from a 450 or 550 would work. I know the carb box/handle casting is different for those, but the trigger could be the same part.

This is why I need it:
http://www.arboristsite.com/stickies/101147-319.htm#post3653687

Unknown old Homelite saw

This is complete, but stuck. What is it?
View attachment 238376
It has a broken top handle, saw is stuck but complete, and the bar is likely not worth shipping. I am willing to disassemble it a little if a few people need parts.

Trade for McCulloch bar, or loop of 404 chain?

This is complete, but stuck. What is it?
View attachment 238376
It has a broken top handle, saw is stuck but complete, and the bar is likely not worth shipping. I am willing to disassemble it a little if a few people need parts.

Trade for McCulloch bar, or loop of 404 chain?

238376d1337052127-homelite-jpg

That's a Homelite Zip. If you were local I'd trade you a McCulloch bar for it, as I have a good used P/C for these. Not worth the shipping to me however.

I need a throttle trigger, or a complete carb box/rear handle assembly for a Homelite 750. If I'm not mistaken, parts from a 650 would work too. I'll have to check the IPL's to see if the trigger from a 450 or 550 would work. I know the carb box/handle casting is different for those, but the trigger could be the same part.

This is why I need it:
http://www.arboristsite.com/stickies/101147-319.htm#post3653687

A generous AS member is sending me a good used carb box/rear handle assembly complete with trigger parts. Thanks my brother!:cheers:

Back