The made in north america Old Magnesium Swap Meet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kris, what kinda parts you got for the SEZ? how's the paint? p&c in good shape? i might be interested.
what kinda stuff you needing?

I don't have any p/cs that are good. Lots of parts in decent shape otherwise (almost 3 whole saws) If you want any parts, I can send you pics. Ask away for specifics.

Picked up a super wiz the other day. Got it running. Need a few things. Some miscellaneous hardware, a muffler cover, baffle. I've got the sheet metal that bolts to the head and that's all. I can look in and see the side of the piston. Thanks in advance. View attachment 295759

Remington Bantam Cylinder

I'm still in need of a good or serviceable cylinder for a Remington Bantam. I have lots of good stuff to trade, or dead presidents.

Need a handle assembly, brace, and the nut for the air filter for a Homelite 750. May need a few other things for it too, but I won't know until I start tearing it down tomorrow.

View attachment 296189

Need a handle assembly, brace, and the nut for the air filter for a Homelite 750. May need a few other things for it too, but I won't know until I start tearing it down tomorrow.

View attachment 296189

That looks really grim.....................................................

296189d1368940744-dsc_0168_zpsf12951ef-jpg

Ok, I isn't asking for much, just a recoil housing for a sandcast Poulan. Its for a S72 but are the same for lots of them like a 48,47,53,54,67,68,66,71 and maybe more.

Will cash out or trade things for it.

Let me know if you have one.

Would anyone happen to have a bow bar in either pioneer mount , stihl (standard) or whichever mount fits the homie super ez? I would love a bow bar, but they just dont seem to exist here. Any size except for the homelite which needs to be small. The pioneer I am planning to put it on could pull almost anything. Stihl would have no issue with 18 inch.

I'm looking for a good serviceable .404-7 six-spline rim (for those that don't know.......some big Homelites used six-spline rather than seven-spline rims). Oregon used to make these rims for Homelite. Other manufacturers may have as well. I prefer to run .404-7, even on these beasts.

Alternatively, I'm looking for seven-spline drum that will work on a Homelite 2000/2100. I believe a rim drive drum for/from a Homelite 650/750 will work. For now, I have taken the six-spline drum and .404-8 rim from my Super 2100 'project' and put it on the 2000A (along with a .404-8 six spline rim).

I also am in need of:

-A 106DL .404-.063G loop of chain.

-A 107DL loop of .404-.063G. I have two different 36" bars...........with 107 DL being too long on one of them (dammit). 106DL may work on the 107DL bar.

-A 70DL loop of 3/8-.058G chain.

-A rim drive drum for a Poulan 3400-4000 series saw. Oregon 28187X. Herr WC-8058. Poulan 48063.

-Two rim drive drums for a Poulan 4200-5200 and 306-245 (same drum for both saw families.......I need two of them). Oregon 23706X. Poulan 530010007.

For trade I have:

-A 20" 3/8-.058G Oregon PowerMatch replaceable sprocket nose D009 large Husqvarna mount bar. Rails and tip are in very good shape. Some paint left on the bar.

-Various Homelite/Mac/Poulan parts (including some bars).

-Some folded green musty presidential pictures.

-An NOS .404-8 spur drum (I believe it's for an XP1000 thru 1050 Homelite) that a prior owner had installed on my Homelite 2000A. Clutch dragged when the clutch was installed (because the shoes are wider on the 2000A clutch), but the saw was never ran before I took that drum off. Has a new bearing and race.

-New Windsor 3 rivet 3/8" pitch sprocket noses.

-New .404 pitch Oregon single rivet sprocket noses.

Last edited:
Poulan Pro 655 crank bearing.

In dire need of a flywheel side bearing for a Poulan Pro 655/Pioneer P-62. #507433355. 16mm x 11mm x 35mm w/ large radius on inner ring.

Original on right next to one with a normal radius.

attachment.php

I have two on order with Parts Tree (long story) but they are not forthcoming.:censored:

Only other option I have is to chuck the crank in a lathe and reduce the fillet radius........................................Yikes!

Lots of junk to trade or long green or a new bearing when Parts Tree gets their act together.

I have everything else in hand to put him together.:bang:

Carl.

Hey fellers .... need a metal recoil sawdust screen for a McCulloch Super 250.

The screen from many of the front-tank old Macs should fit: 250, S250, 550, S550 among others.

Thanks!

Hey fellers .... need a metal recoil sawdust screen for a McCulloch Super 250.

The screen from many of the front-tank old Macs should fit: 250, S250, 550, S550 among others.

Thanks!

... another terrific AS member has replied and the parts are as good as here!

Now we're looking for a 20" bar for a Pioneer P41 ..... anyone have one?

Again, thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back