• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Moody 362 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Learn how to run a web press and pick your city...
We can't find good operators...
Yup, Four color web presses are still big, But anytime a small unit needs replacing, most companies are buying high speed copiers. We had three of them. They would paginate, collate, stitch,fold, bind and trim. Print F&B on 12x18 in full color.

Yup, Four color web presses are still big, But anytime a small unit needs replacing, most companies are buying high speed copiers. We had three of them. They would paginate, collate, stitch,fold, bind and trim. Print F&B on 12x18 in full color.
Around here Donnelley buys up everything and moves it.

We have scads of copiers that do the same (albeit not as fast as what you have in mind) and even a thick headed mechanic like me can click off a few options, whack print and have a presentable report to hand out in a meeting with the big-wigs. I find they listen better if you tell them their **** is busted in full color.

Hey guys, I just bought me a Foredom grinder and had some sweet stickers printed up. Gonna call it "Pecker Poarted Freehand Stylie".

No pushing, first come first served. Six month lead time. "I have a potty mouth".
Six months, not bad last one I put together took two years. I don't always cut a fat hog in the ass like I did that one.

Anybody besides me here ever rebuild an old Harris Graphics UB binder?
The old plant is 100ft down the road from me. Dad used to be a machinist here in the 80's until they closed shop and went to Ohio

Hey fellers........

Moody is doing very well these days. He changed locations, jobs, and is doing everything he can to make a better life.....

That's good. I know when I last talked to him on the phone, what was happening was a lot of saw work, but very little income, just swaps mostly and discount work. He got in a huge bind that way.

Back