• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Moody 362 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's not enough wood left to clamp down. The chain was hand filed. It looks like a good candidate for a lot of grinding. Believe it or not that's one of the better ones.
8aqe3y7u.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
One tough nail......

I talked to moody today, he is unable to login to this site, so he can not respond.
the other crap is just that, crap
if the guy with the problem would contact him it could be worked out.
660 605 1310 is moody's number

so lets get this crap cleaned up

ss can you see why moody can't log in?
I looked and don't see a reason why he can't. But I know now he can't. All he has to do is E-mail. Mrs. A. he has her addy. If one of you can talk to him tell him again to e-mail her and work this out. She has told him once to e-mail her.

I will explain a couple things, Sponsors have to pay a monthly fee to sell and advertise in the open forums, Do you think it is fair to them to let others do it for free. l

At one time AS had a list of rules that all members had to follow. I see no posted rules anymore. I think that its time to make that list again.
I see no rules listed that says that you have to pay to advertise.

This is all that I can find for AS rules http://www.arboristsite.com/community/help/terms

If there are more, will you please post them.

Thanks
Dan

At one time AS had a list of rules that all members had to follow. I see no posted rules anymore. I think that its time to make that list again.
I see no rules listed that says that you have to pay to advertise.

This is all that I can find for AS rules http://www.arboristsite.com/community/help/terms

If there are more, will you please post them.

Thanks
Dan

Just read that..hmm..I'd say about every build thread violates it...just sayin'.... ;)

talked to moody tonite.
no one has made contact with him yet.
he sent a package out to someone in question.
he wants to finish this thread but can't at this time

talked to moody tonite.
no one has made contact with him yet.
he sent a package out to someone in question.
he wants to finish this thread but can't at this time

There are other places he can go to straighten this out. As a matter off fact he is logged in there, now. Being able to get in contact with his customers ain't the problem. Being a chicken **** is.

There are other places he can go to straighten this out. As a matter off fact he is logged in there, now. Being able to get in contact with his customers ain't the problem. Being a chicken **** is.

He is taking care of the situation, and last time I checked you have never talked to moody, you dont even know him. All you know is what you have heard. It does not take a big person to call someone names behind a keyboard. It takes even less to judge someone. You don't have a dog in this fight, so I don't see where your OPINION matters. Just because he has not posted YET does not mean that he won't. He told me that his first priority is to make everything right before starts posting again. So, by no means has he disappeared so give it a rest. He will be back when everything is taken care of. From the conversation with him this morning things are settled.

Don, I don't know if anyone knows for sure. Best just to wait till the smoke clears and go on from there. Hopefully, everything will be resolved to everyone's satisfaction. There may be multiple issues, but I am not really "in the know", so I will reserve judgement as I think most people should.

And then Hopefully, WE WILL SEE THE BIG SHOWDOWN!!!!!

Now I ask you, How fast can your 562 cut nails???? (I just think about now we could use a little humor).

Back