The MS261 is here!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not needed in this case, just too obvious from the lay-out of the design! :blob2::blob2:

Awwwwwwwww too funny. Sawtroll I've sold thousands of chainsaws and I've yet to have someone pick up one and say well the lay out and design would tend to show this saw won't handle very well. Thats almost like saying well she doesn't have 38 knockers so its obvious she wouldn't be hot in the sack, yeah rightttttttttttttt,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Awwwwwwwww too funny. Sawtroll I've sold thousands of chainsaws and I've yet to have someone pick up one and say well the lay out and design would tend to show this saw won't handle very well. Thats almost like saying well she doesn't have 38 knockers so its obvious she wouldn't be hot in the sack, yeah rightttttttttttttt,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
Heck, tom give the ole boy a break, hes a husky man and you have to admit that 346 is a hellava saw.One day a saw will come along and knock it off its perch and st won't like or admit it so let him bask till it happens.
we will like it tho,and this may be the one too do it.

Kinda like how you comment on saws you've never run?

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Which ones would that be? The 346? Ran a few, stock and ported. Not a bad saw just prefer the 260. The 372? Ran a stocker, rather have my 044 or a 440. The 395? A little heavy but nice, rather have my 660.

I think that sums it up......:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Heck, tom give the ole boy a break, hes a husky man and you have to admit that 346 is a hellava saw.One day a saw will come along and knock it off its perch and st won't like or admit it so let him bask till it happens.
we will like it tho,and this may be the one too do it.

Hey now I have said the 346 is a great handling little saw but I said it after I used it and handled for awhile, not before,LOL

I'm trying to save Sawtroll's credibility by pointing out his "flaws".,haha. I don't mind him yaking about the Stihls, hell the more "flaws' he finds with them the more I sell, I gotta keep him talking,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Which ones would that be? The 346? Ran a few, stock and ported. Not a bad saw just prefer the 260. The 372? Ran a stocker, rather have my 044 or a 440. The 395? A little heavy but nice, rather have my 660.

I think that sums it up......:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Not really actually, but your entitled to your lame opinion.

Lame doesn't buy saws.:p Send me some red and I will run them. Ahhh, I do have some red. Just bought some Redmax stuff and like 'em. So Stihl and Redmax it is.:bowdown:

Oh, so I'm supposed to send you some saws to run now. Not likely gona happen.

I meant actually get out and run some saws for a while. Not just a few cuts at a GTG. But whatever you think man.

I've owned most of the saws you speak of, so that's the difference between you and me.

That is not needed - when you know how the the saw is laid out internally, the remaining variables are very small.

For me it was a question of if I wanted to try the saw at all (that mostly means buying one here), and I got disappointed because there seem to be no point in doing so. :pumpkin2:

I guess the money goes to a 562xp instead, as that one looks a lot more interesting in its class - and then there will be a 550xp at some point.

Appearances to the mind are of four kinds. Things either are what
they appear to be; or they neither are, nor appear to be; or they
are, and do not appear to be; or they are not, and yet appear to be...

-- Epictetus
-- Discourses, Book i, Chap. xxvii

Oh, so I'm supposed to send you some saws to run now. Not likely gona happen.

I meant actually get out and run some saws for a while. Not just a few cuts at a GTG. But whatever you think man.

I've owned most of the saws you speak of, so that's the difference between you and me.

I think what you mean is since I don't sway towards husky, you don't like my comments or findings? I never said they were junk, just not what I prefer to run.

Ok, maybe I said junk once.....

Hah, the testosterone is a flowin now! :D :D

Durn fun reading.

But more importantly, do you have any more pics of that H, Brad? That was a winner of a Farmall for sure, though I do recall how hard the durn seat was. Everyone who drove it on the farm had their own ass pillow. Pretty soon we're gonna have to hand out ass pillows for this thread. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I think what you mean is since I don't sway towards husky, you don't like my comments or findings? I never said they were junk, just not what I prefer to run.

Ok, maybe I said junk once.....

No that's not what I mean. It doesn't matter to me what your findings are.

What I meant was, I'm more qualified to make comment is all.

No that's not what I mean. It doesn't matter to me what your findings are.

What I meant was, I'm more qualified to make comment is all.

Suuuuure. I'll be waiting for my new husky saws in the mail, since you feel they are more qualified.:D You already have my addy.:fart:

Latest posts

Back