The MS261 is here!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the MSRP? I'm sure that's what my dealer will charge me since I want one!

Not yet. I'm out of town for the weekend. I actually delayed out leaving by several hours just so that I could pick up this saw:)

BTW, I will be comparing this saw to a new stock 346XP. At most, they will have muffler mods, and a unlimited coil on the 346. I'll then port both and compare again.

If you need a fresh 346 candidate...

My 50th birthday is coming at the end of Nov.
Sure hoping I can get one by then.
May have to wait until Chirstmas.

TT

What's the MSRP? I'm sure that's what my dealer will charge me since I want one!

I was expecting $549, if not slightly more. I got the saw for $519 with a free 2nd chain. So that's actually about $495. I asked what list was, thinking they had discounted it, and they said that was list. I'm gald to see they didn't jack the price way up.

1079355482_8ujgq-M.jpg

1079361483_nLk2c-M.jpg

1079361765_NLgX9-M.jpg

1079362175_jMC6z-M.jpg

1079362544_wdrq2-M.jpg

1079362752_ecBkQ-M.jpg

Is that a gatlin gun mounted on the carb? :biggrinbounce2:

Another good example of why we no longer have to fear the word "strato", huh? Let the good times roll.......:rockn:

Blood: Gonna have one by Thanksgiving?

Yep, bring the 560xp and we'll run 'em

Brad, What bar and chain is that one running?

On the fourth picture above is that fine dust on the air filter brace/bracket that the filter installs onto? Or is just the finish different on the plastic?

Very Nice, might call my Stihl dealer and see if they have them yet and what they sell them for.

If I were at home today, I'm sure I'd be modding the muffler already. I just hate leaving HP on the table due to a choked up muffler.

I know you are chomping at the bit but,

Run it with a bone stock 346 first, no mm's on either.

Then both with mm's.

Then both ported.

Back