The New Mrs.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go! When you finally get to that really nice place, you realize that the long, hard road was worth it. Don't forget to do maintenance! Congrats!

Tony, there must be change in you as of late I have taken note that your grammer is getting better. Tell her I said "thanks"

Enjoy your high time.

thanks everybody. yep she do make me glad im a man. main thing tho shes just a straitup good warm loving person.not perfect . i couldnt stand that. but she is the most and the finest woman ive ever met.course i may be biased a bit tho. .truthful to a fault,an you guys know, thats real important ,at least to me. .i hope you fellas feel the same about your better half. sho do make the world look different.huh.
anyway lets talk about saws.

Congratulations:

Well, all I can say is congratulations. Life and love can be sweeter the second time around as I've also found out. Wish both of you the best. Take care. Lewis Brander.

Marky Mark said:
Tony, there must be change in you as of late I have taken note that your grammer is getting better. Tell her I said "thanks"

Enjoy your high time.
Ha ha. I can't resist. You have a run-on in your first line and it's "grammar," not "grammer." Maybe you need to get married so your grammar will improve, eh Marky? :cool:

guys its all good. just cuttin up. this is the only time ive ever made friends that i didnt even know what they looked like. this forum has certainl;y been good for me in many ways. i just hope my contributions mite help me as much as ive been helped here. now lets talk chainsaws. :)

Latest posts

Back