the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tn gtg disclaimer:
adult beverages may be introduced to willing participants that are of age after the sawing is done.those said adult beverages can lead to bullchitting in mass quantity. histerical laughter and nearly peeing your pants :hmm3grin2orange:

You know Stephen... Wendell still has a trip to the Ozarks he needs to make... You heard anything from Dan?
:big_smile:

No haven't seen Rvalue around here in a while. Wendell was close to making our last one we did give him some #### over not showing. :hmm3grin2orange:

tn gtg disclaimer:
adult beverages may be introduced to willing participants that are of age after the sawing is done.those said adult beverages can lead to bullchitting in mass quantity. histerical laughter and nearly peeing your pants :hmm3grin2orange:

Ya, what he said, or if the host is on a parts run participants are entitled to a bar run!! It was a hoot just watchin, even if they were a little blurry!!

No haven't seen Rvalue around here in a while. Wendell was close to making our last one we did give him some #### over not showing. :hmm3grin2orange:

I'm gonna bring a big nasty Hedge log to the next one for you guys to play with. How could Wendell resist that as bait? Hope whomever holds it has a stout loader to get it off the gooseneck...:chainsawguy:

Awesome, maybe I will fly my A$$ down for that. I would be happy to buy you and your wife a very fine dinner if you can pick me up at TYS. Lot's of time to kick it around.

If you fly in I'll buy You, Terry & His Wife a Kick Azz Dinner at a Fancy Place......I'll even camp out at Terrys for the 2 day event so I could Partake in the adult bevereges as well.....:)

I'm gonna bring a big nasty Hedge log to the next one for you guys to play with. How could Wendell resist that as bait? Hope whomever holds it has a stout loader to get it off the gooseneck...:chainsawguy:

That is tempting

You know Stephen... Wendell still has a trip to the Ozarks he needs to make... You heard anything from Dan?
:big_smile:

Yes, yes I do. Stumpy promised me a spectacle that would be a sight to behold at the next one. Oh, crap, you don't think he was talking about taking his clothes off again, do you?

It was a hoot just watchin, even if they were a little blurry!!

That's so sweet you missed your brother so much you had to watch him on the video! :ices_rofl:

wendell are you saying youd come back for a late august gtg?

With a host like you, how could I not?

Seriously, making the night race at Bristol is on my Bucket List and if I could combine that with a GTG, I'd be in hog heaven!!

I'm not sure how the logistics would work, however, as if the GTG would be on Saturday, I wouldn't be able to stay long before I'd need to head up to Bristol. Now, if it WAS a 2 day GTG... :eek:uttahere2:

i am thinking 2 day so that we can hang out and drink a few adult beverages and shoot the ****. there would be a lot of guys interested in a 2 day i believe

Back