the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stumpys Customs

Stumpys Customs

Stumpbroke
Hey Stump! I made it back after our double dawg top secret meeting... Can't wait to run Sunfish's sleeper XPW.
:msp_wink:

Mission accomplished:) Hope you enjoy the Stumpbroke 372. Maybee the next buildoff will
be with the 7900;) I'm not sure what Sunfish has got up his sleeve. I'm sure it's goon look/be nice when it's done.

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
How about as a Mate!

They're not as cute and cuddley as people think Will :) I've seen them kick the sh*t out of people (including little kids) at wildlife parks because they're hungry and want someones bag of goodies. They sit up on their tail and double barrel you with both back legs. In the wild they'll generally hop off. They also leave big mofo dents in cars and wreck fences.

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
1.1243828800.kangaroo-jerky.jpg
:hmm3grin2orange:

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
Mission accomplished:) Hope you enjoy the Stumpbroke 372. Maybee the next buildoff will
be with the 7900;) I'm not sure what Sunfish has got up his sleeve. I'm sure it's goon look/be nice when it's done.

The Stumpbroke Hedge special, will kill Hedge trees like no other!!! It'll be wearin' a 28" bar soon...:rock:
Not sure where Don keeps finding those pretty used saws...:msp_thumbup:

Latest posts