the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go stump!......these babes will keep you cool in summer, and warm in the winter!

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

Now thats what I'm talkin about. If ya don't mind sharin, brig em with ya to the next TN GTG. That'll keep me busy fer a while. especially the red head on the right.

Probably not. I've got my browser set to 40 post per page. I don't have near as many pages to sort through that way.

man did i screw up, i was getting new ms460's for 750 out the door. well lasts month they got in a new batch of them and now they priced it to me at 925 . did the price increase that much? i was priced a new 440 at 825

man did i screw up, i was getting new ms460's for 750 out the door. well lasts month they got in a new batch of them and now they priced it to me at 925 . did the price increase that much? i was priced a new 440 at 825

Sounds like a dealer issue Terry. I dont think the 460's have gone up that much.......I could very well be wrong though.

The 460 is priced at $950 and up around here now. They did go up quite a bit here in the last few months.

Latest posts

Back