the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jd you might be wore out by the time you get done running all those saws.

So on the Rules thing, If I have an expansion type muffler and the outlet is less than 1" it is legal right?

while you guys are hunting 372,s to build ive been out here working on ms460 nitro/alky saw. hopefully i will have it going in a few days

SO??? That's a good deal :dizzy:, and Looks REALLY clean (no missing paint on the case!! ) :dizzy:

I dunno if i'd pass on a 372 that cheap in that shape if I was in the market :rolleyes:

Got a saw, or 2, and some parts... If someone is ISO...

Im thinking 20'' locust or shag hickory :laugh:. A 372 with big dogs and a 24'' should have about 21'' of bar left huh?

:laugh: !!

Wow, I can't believe that's not gone already!

NO KIDDING!!?! :msp_rolleyes::msp_unsure:

Last edited:
Could havea couple guys starting themand maybe a guy shutting them off. :msp_tongue:

That way you could reach, cut, and hand off. that would be cool to watch. :hmm3grin2orange:

I'm not sure exactly how this works. If an active AS member wants to try their modding skills on a Jonsered CS2171 and take it to the Work Saw Build Off, shoot me a PM.

I will want my saw back :eek:.

jd i have not forgotten the pecan pie and vanilla ice cream,so you dont forget the string cheese lol

will they be any drinking there? if so what kind you drink and i'll pick some up before i come i don't drink but i could always pick a few 6 packs up

I just had a thought on another variable. Maybe a roll of chain should be purchased, then made into loops.
Or am I putting to much effort into thinking?

Im thinking 20'' locust or shag hickory :laugh:. A 372 with big dogs and a 24'' should have about 21'' of bar left huh?

Yup 21 3/8 from tip of dawg to tip of bar on a 24 husky bar with big dawgs. Got one mounted now.

Rick

brad that would be fine by me if every one agrees to it. i can get stihl chain at 16 or 17 bucks a loop for the 84dl

Latest posts

Back