the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
ill have to buy a 460 to get into my own build off lol i do by the way already have a 6401 traded for to turn into a 7901. im going to join the 7900 build for sure if i can get this dooly thing figured out. i may just be the sawyer in the 460 build and not enter a saw.

Well? It's not black and orange... But the heart is still there... I have no doubt you'll like the end result...
Just sayin...:msp_tongue: Can anyone say "Landrum's Outdoor Equipment"? Tennessee's DOLMAR headquarter's???

RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
ill have to buy a 460 to get into my own build off lol i do by the way already have a 6401 traded for to turn into a 7901. im going to join the 7900 build for sure if i can get this dooly thing figured out. i may just be the sawyer in the 460 build and not enter a saw.

BTW,,, I do have an extra 460 that has A BB kit on it that is a good runner but the BBkit in my opinion is just average,,,, I also have a low hour Stock 460 Cylinder and Piston from a Skidder wrecked 460 that we can put on it to stay OEM if you want to save your coins so you can have a build in the race,,, Just a thought

firefighter33

firefighter33

ArboristSite Guru
Stumpy,
Got the stumpbroke 371 today! WOW...its runs very well. The strongest saw I've run so far!! Thank you! I will be a return customer. I like the extra touch on the side;) Again thanks a million.
Mike

P.S My ears are bleeding a little. Lol

Stumpys Customs

Stumpys Customs

Stumpbroke
Stumpy,
Got the stumpbroke 371 today! WOW...its runs very well. The strongest saw I've run so far!! Thank you! I will be a return customer. I like the extra touch on the side;) Again thanks a million.
Mike

P.S My ears are bleeding a little. Lol

Glad you like it so fer. Hope you git some god use out of it.

MacLaren

MacLaren

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thanks, I guess you ran one at Terry's gtg?

No, regretfully I didnt. But I saw it run, and the time it got. That's enough for me to know. Good job man!
I would like to run one sometime. Hopefully I will at the next GTG. Hopefully you can make it out there yourself as well.
Good times.......

Latest posts