The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
had a few minutes this afternoon. Started with this....

e9cc99e7.jpg

Ended up with this....
475ec999.jpg

I've got a nice cylinder supposed to be here Monday, but I still have a bunch of small pieces to gather up as well. I guess I'm one step closer :)

what is that a 029 or something. cant tell with that blank name plate. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I have a 028 three screw mag tank with a custom full wrap. :rock:

Sorry for trashing your thread Wiggs. :hmm3grin2orange:

Trash away my friend. :D

Well, my list got a bit shorter today. A big thanks to young for the parts he sent. Rep him guys, he deserves it!!!!

I still gotta find the trigger parts and handle cover, air filter cover, carb flange nuts, and clutch cover and it's on like donkey kong!!!

you guys will have the screws wore out on those saws before the gtg lol

I'm not building a 066 for the build off. I have a real stout running stock red light that I plan to enter. I would build one for someone else though.

I do plan to build a 346xp though.

randy if you want one to build i might have something for you,i happen to have a flat top 066 heheheheheheh

Trash away my friend. :D

Well, my list got a bit shorter today. A big thanks to young for the parts he sent. Rep him guys, he deserves it!!!!

I still gotta find the trigger parts and handle cover, air filter cover, carb flange nuts, and clutch cover and it's on like donkey kong!!!

might have those too. let me look when i get home.

btw you cant trash if its ALREADY trash :laugh::laugh: i kid kid

Well I'm going to look for a 066 saw to buy and build. If I can't find one I might do a build for someone if there's someone that will let me work on their saw.

wiggs here what i have.

attachment.php

attachment.php

dont have 66 trigger or cover.

plus clutch cover and if you want dual spikes and roller catcher, have that also.

Latest posts

Back