The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
I don't blame you at all. I won't port BB kits for hire, but will play with them on my own saws. This particulare jug just happens to be my best effort on a 066. I kind of welcome the challenge to match it with an OEM topend.

Now who's being overly harsh, lol:D There has to be a reason they're probably the number one falling saw in the world. Granted they come from the factory with the most restricted muffler of any saw on the market, but that is very easily fixed, and not how the saw was originally designed. They don't have quite the chain speed of a 385/390, but they most definately are stronger.

I was doing that to make my point. I like the 660 just fine, and I actually like how they look -the K&N hard on filter.:cool2:

It doesn't matter to me really. I just want to know what saw and when so I might be able to get one done by then. It wouldn't bother me for a 394/5 build either.

Woop Woop!!!

e9cc99e7.jpg

man those covers look fine......:laugh::laugh:

Yea, they will work for now. The top cover is busted pretty good up front though. Like I was telling u, I think a muffler casing, a 660 air filter cover and a clutch cover is all I like now. Pretty cool to dig thru crap and find enough stuff to build a saw :)

Latest posts

Back