The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
I never said I couldn't port a 7900. :msp_sneaky:

Nor did I call them junk.

I've only ran one and not enough to form an opinion. There are no Dolmar dealers.....hell there are no Dolmar saws in this area. Most guys here have never heard of the brand. I do like a challenge though Andre. I'll sell some parts and raise some cash over the next few weeks just to get a saw to build. I'm not flush with cash but I figure I can scare up a saw to build...just for you my friend.

Now are you willing to share tip and pointers on the subject??? :laugh:

I might know a fella that would possible send one to ya to port! (if interested)

so wiggs you going to let these fools with 64s with 66 tops? :wink2: come out and play.

Oh.... I suppose. :)

Also, i been thinkin. Why dont we do both 346's and 066's? Heck, theres lots of time between now and then.....

That, and this showed up this afternoon. :D

d491292d.jpg

Also, i been thinkin. Why dont we do both 346's and 066's? Heck, theres lots of time between now and then.....

That, and this showed up this afternoon. :D

d491292d.jpg

that aint going to run, theres no top end. you silly. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Now you're talkin', on both accounts!!! I'm dyin' to spank every 346 in the county:clap: I'm also thinking maybe I'll do some more work on my 064/066. It's not where I want it, and I hate to mess with my 066BB. I can use it as the standard to judge my 064 against.

Back