The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
I'm working on a 346 too. Small world ain't it????

What will I say in the winner's circle????

This is what I would say, and do the dance too.....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wvkHIZg_954" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now you're talkin', on both accounts!!! I'm dyin' to spank every 346 in the county:clap: I'm also thinking maybe I'll do some more work on my 064/066. It's not where I want it, and I hate to mess with my 066BB. I can use it as the standard to judge my 064 against.

well i think wiggs said no penis air filter system allowed :laugh::laugh: i kid i kid :hmm3grin2orange:

So....... We can run a hybrid.

346 is a go as well.

What about chain?

Same as Terry's......all new chain for the build off?

Now you're talkin', on both accounts!!! I'm dyin' to spank every 346 in the county:clap: I'm also thinking maybe I'll do some more work on my 064/066. It's not where I want it, and I hate to mess with my 066BB. I can use it as the standard to judge my 064 against.

Ok but if everyone has to run the same kind of chain whats it gonna be for the 346s? .325 or .375?

Ok but if everyone has to run the same kind of chain whats it gonna be for the 346s? .325 or .375?

For the 346's, Whichever they choose, but it has to be a new chain, never filed. :)

And Jason, yes were gonna do 346's an 066's. I'm gonna allow 064/066 hybrids, but no bb kits. Iirc, the 064 has no advantage in crancase capacity, as they use the same cranks. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong??

well if somebody brings the clutch tool for the 346 i dont see why there should be a time cut on both .325 and 3/8. or is that too much to do?

Latest posts

Back