The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
at one point the guys from y 12 nuclear lab thought we had some radioactive stuff hidden out by the barn. glad the potty guy came and got it before my shop was quarintined

:popcorn:

Hmm W.KY that's close... not building but would love to come meet some folks.

dw

Well that sounds good. I hope I get my saw done by then. :msp_biggrin:

So what are the official rules? Still same as at the begining of the thread? I seen once that we were going to use 9 pin rims??? I have not kept up with this thread a lot but hope to enter my 064 conversion.:cheers:

I made a few cuts with my 064 BB today. Damn shame a 56mm bore ain't within the scope of the rules. Everyone knows that the big bore kits are weak............ :msp_wink:

I made a few cuts with my 064 BB today. Damn shame a 56mm bore ain't within the scope of the rules. Everyone knows that the big bore kits are weak............ :msp_wink:

:rock: Thats good Randy, I cant wait to try it out! :D

We could have our own friendly 56mm class, 066BB vs 395? My 395 ain't much, but Id like to know where it stands with other saws......then again I may change my mind if my 066 out runs it :laugh:.

Last edited:
:rock: Thats good Randy, I cant wait to try it out! :D

We could have our own friendly 56mm class, 066BB vs 395? My 395 ain't much, but Id like to know where it stands with other saws......then again I may change my mind if my 066 out runs it :laugh:.

We just won't tell Wiggs about the big jug and slug. Hell he'll never know till it's too late. :D

Back