The Old Giants

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was only able to swing in for a minute. Here's some in the back of the service department. They have the "museum" portion on their website.

Attachments

• 2014-05-14 10.54.56.jpg
    2014-05-14 10.54.56.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 2014-05-14 10.55.04.jpg
    2014-05-14 10.55.04.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 172
I have not been able to run them side by side but I have one SP125 that is stouter than the other with a fully adjustable carburetor that can cut fast enough in the smaller stuff. I keep the original fixed jet carburetor on the other SP125 with a 32" bar for the occasional need for a bigger saw. I would say the CP125 will be right up with the SP125's when I get it tuned up properly but it may not have quite the same compression as the better of the two SP125's.

Any of them are pretty impressive in the bigger wood.

Mark

Much nicer for the rest of us if you make the pics full size! Thanks!;)

Do you use photobucket and cut and paste
to do full size?

Do you use photobucket and cut and paste to do full size?
Just upload as usual, then under your post (where it shows the uploaded pics), there are two buttons. One says "thumbnail", the other "full size". Click the button that says full size! The default is thumbnail.

Here's one of my P60. It's only 99cc. I'm still working the bugs out. It's dated 1980, so not really that old, same age as me!image.jpg

Testing the compression!image.jpg

Back