the old lady likes 'em long

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovetheoutdoors said:
ya got any kunk or coon????

Well shoot yeah, gotem all over the place. Heck the freezer is full, no fear, you want koon, you got koon man....................

Chad, this thread is from the fella who was willing to help me find housing for my daughter??? :laugh:

buzzard? possum? eeewwww... my kids dad is from a farming family, so they catch the possums and put them in a barrel, feed them corn for a while, then cook them... ick... i always watched what my sister-in-law ate first if it was meat i couldn't identify... she was persnickety and didn't eat all those 'other white meats...' ;)

Trinity Honoria said:
Chad, this thread is from the fella who was willing to help me find housing for my daughter??? :laugh:

buzzard? possum? eeewwww... my kids dad is from a farming family, so they catch the possums and put them in a barrel, feed them corn for a while, then cook them... ick... i always watched what my sister-in-law ate first if it was meat i couldn't identify... she was persnickety and didn't eat all those 'other white meats...' ;)

Well Trinity we haven't spoke of the main course just yet, the Elite meal for good ole folks. GROUNDHOG, wedogggggggggggie, now we talking some fine viddles,lol

Trinity Honoria said:

lol, we just good people....right Thall

lovetheoutdoors said:
lol, we just good people....right Thall

Correct my friend, all in good clean fun, hope she understands we was just playing around,lolol

Back