the old lady likes 'em long

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rspike said:
O'NO ............I can forsee whats comming already . NOTE: ULTRA & Thall can not post on this thread . Ha ! :biggrinbounce2:

Well shoot,lol

attachment.php

She can cook!!

Last edited:
lovetheoutdoors said:
Thall i hope she can......you lookin skinny lately though.:hmm3grin2orange:

Well she has cut back on the lard quite abit lately, need to talk to her bout all that, ole dry food is tuff to swoller don'ts ya knows :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

THALL10326 said:
Well she has cut back on the lard quite abit lately, need to talk to her bout all that, ole dry food is tuff to swoller don'ts ya knows :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

oh i just figured she wasnt sharing.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lovetheoutdoors said:
lol dont wanna throw the thread off....but how was work today?

Weren't bad at all, wait a minute I'm off on Mondays anyway,heheh. Hey Chad why doncha comes up sometime, we'll have the old woman fix us some viddles and such. You like buzzard gizzards by chance? I knock a few out a tree today with my trusty Winchester. Got plenty, come on by, bean fixing will be round 7pm, dont be late and miss them wholesome gizzards, yummy....lol

THALL10326 said:
Weren't bad at all, wait a minute I'm off on Mondays anyway,heheh. Hey Chad why doncha comes up sometime, we'll have the old woman fix us some viddles and such. You like buzzard gizzards by chance? I knock a few out a tree today with my trusty Winchester. Got plenty, come on by, bean fixing will be round 7pm, dont be late and miss them wholesome gizzards, yummy....lol

Never eat ol gizzard......you look a little slim so you can eat my part.lol but i need to get up your way sometime.:cheers:

lovetheoutdoors said:
Never eat ol gizzard......you look a little slim so you can eat my part.lol but i need to get up your way sometime.:cheers:[/QUOTE

Well tell ya what beings you such a good friends of mine tells ya whats I'ma gonna do for ya. I'll put some of them there gizzards in da freezer and waits for your arrival. Hows that, buds look out for each utter. I look forward to sharing a gizzard with ya Chad, you hurry on up here first chance ya gets and we'll throw some gizzards on the grill, deal??

THALL10326 said:
lovetheoutdoors said:
Never eat ol gizzard......you look a little slim so you can eat my part.lol but i need to get up your way sometime.:cheers:[/QUOTE

Well tell ya what beings you such a good friends of mine tells ya whats I'ma gonna do for ya. I'll put some of them there gizzards in da freezer and waits for your arrival. Hows that, buds look out for each utter. I look forward to sharing a gizzard with ya Chad, you hurry on up here first chance ya gets and we'll throw some gizzards on the grill, deal??

sounds like a deal...hell ill try anything once.:laugh:

lovetheoutdoors said:
THALL10326 said:
sounds like a deal...hell ill try anything once.:laugh:

Cool, heck I'll even do something specail for ya. See I got this ole possum been hanging round da hen house stealing a egg every now and then. Been putting off shooting the sucker so tell ya what. Gives me a days notice and I'll pop a cap in that sucker and we'll have some possum belly to go along with those gizzards,is ya mouth watering now, sure it is,viddles donts come any better than that...................

THALL10326 said:
lovetheoutdoors said:
Cool, heck I'll even do something specail for ya. See I got this ole possum been hanging round da hen house stealing a egg every now and then. Been putting off shooting the sucker so tell ya what. Gives me a days notice and I'll pop a cap in that sucker and we'll have some possum belly to go along with those gizzards,is ya mouth watering now, sure it is,viddles donts come any better than that...................

possum.....nothing like a good rat only more meat.

lovetheoutdoors said:
THALL10326 said:
possum.....nothing like a good rat only more meat.

Awwwwwwww theres ya is. Cool, guess we could find a few of those too rollem in flour and has some hush critter for dessert. Man you know ya viddles Chad, we gonna has us a big ole viddle-cue......

Latest posts

Back