The stump Tom Hall thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
2004 Stihl ms460 artic dies after any cut big or small unless you keep bipping the throttle and then it may stay running. The funny thing is it only does this with a full tank of fuel, after you dink with it for the first half of the tank on the second half it runs fine.

Change your fuel hose, its closing up on you. Next..

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Simple. Health insurance. Tuition reimbursement. Experience working with arrogant and ignorant public.

fwiw, one of my coworkers recently graduated law school, passed the bar, and is in full time employment now for the prosecutor's office. :cheers:

There you are, sorry Space but that new vac sucked up your girlie freinds drawers. I looked all over for ya yesterday, where'd the hell was ya???

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
I set that plastic sheep out as a decoy so you wouldn't bother my real girlfriend. She asked me to "take care of that creepy old man." :)

Oh my grasshopper you fell for the biggest line in the book. She told you to take care of me, my my. What that really means is she's telling you to go so she can get on the phone with me and arrange our next whoopie session. Remember these numbers Space, Monday, 4/27/09 at 12.54pm. You got one minute to call her, after that she'll be busy,hehe

PB

Addicted to ArboristSite
Don't stand next to the gas can. Run a stream of gun powder from about 100feet to the can and fire up that torch, thats how I do it,haha

I put him on the opposite side of the garage at night, but every morning he is next to the gas can with a sadness in his chain. He wants to be put out of his misery. Maybe I should send it off for some chainsaw therapy.

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Why do people buy WILDTHINGYS?

It's an issue, it's related to chainsaws, and it should confuse the hell out of anyone, Mr. Hall included!

:)

Simple answer, they're cheap. Sad part is they buy one and realize its not what they expected. Then they go to the saw shops and get a real saw, might call it a 149.99 lesson learned..

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
I put him on the opposite side of the garage at night, but every morning he is next to the gas can with a sadness in his chain. He wants to be put out of his misery. Maybe I should send it off for some chainsaw therapy.

Sound like a case of the saw that wouldn't die and its owner refused to help, shames on ya, LOL

fredmc

fredmc

Addicted to ArboristSite
I want answers

How many times a day does the average user have to change the diaper on stihl saws? What about the impulse fluid? Can it really cause clutch rattle? Can the oil tank be used to hold spare gas? these are things I want to know.:monkey:

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Space I gotta get back out and make a buck. For I go here's one for you thats easy. Saw runs 12,000 rpms, how many times does the spark plug fire a second?

teacherman

teacherman

Aging out of the insanity...
AS Supporting Member
THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Why would it only close up when the tank is full?

He said it only did it when it was full, ok at a half a tank. The entire hose is surrounded with fuel at full tank, at half tank part of the hose is not. Seems to be the only thing that has changed is the less fuel and theres only 3 things inside that tank, filter , hose and fuel. Won't count pressure..

Latest posts