The Unofficial Chainsaw Weight Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16in bars

winner
.325 .058 total mini nose small mount

some one post up some sugi hara wieghts.

I think you need to check the pics again- the Husky laminate was the lightest. I have a few 16" Windsor that I will get weighed-up this weekend.

I don't have a 16" Sugi, but I do have a couple of SM 20" bars as well as several 20" from other manufacturers. I will try to do something this weekend.

Thanks for the work. I especially appreciate the 346 pics. That confirms what Brad and I both found; there's no difference bw NE and OE weights.

Last edited:
I think you need to check the pics again- the Husky laminate was the lightest. I have a few 16" Windsor that I will get weighed-up this weekend.

I don't have a 16" Sugi, but I do have a couple of SM 20" bars as well as several 20" from other manufacturers. I will try to do something this weekend.

Thanks for the work. I especially appreciate the 346 pics. That confirms what Brad and I both found; there's no difference bw NE and OE weights.

yea i know but for weight and quality ill take the the total all day long for .8 oz more. =)

i should say over all winner.

Last edited:
Got a new Poulan Pro 305 on the scales and I do mean brand new out of the box.

attachment.php

I weighed the 576 when i had it and it was 15 lb 7 oz or so with large spikes drained. My scales have since died but were really close to what young and nmurph have posted for 372 xpw weight and 390 xp.

Dolmar 7900 with big bore, gutted muffler, full wrap handlebar, and big spikes.
Fully drained for shipping- 16 lbs, 3 oz.
2012-10-10_08-37-51_385.jpg

Latest posts

Back