The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHOA! Stumpy

This thing is just amazing! What a great friendship that can be made up on this site! I am thruly amazed. Guys that do not have much for them self donate and do all kinds of flipflops to help a guy in uterly need. BIG BIG credit to all of you guys. Had to wipe a tear out now and then seeing all this helpfullness to a buddy down. Hopefully you have learned something Stumpy. Year well you said so in a previous reply on this thread. "Shoulden have been so fast back in the house". But having a great family that's not really a "violation".
What I really want to say to you is: " Be picky on your rebuild"!!!!!
You start from scratch so now you decide the future of your working life. How is it to be spend? Is it in a narrow shop not really big enough? Space is allways limited. Now you have the possibility to build a nice and spacious shop to acomodate your work space. And maybe more important your future needs. Stumpy: Go bigger than you ever think you need.
Well I know. At least my self I would be very humble lying down from a big blow with a bunch of great guys helping me out. Just get a roof and get back on. But you got all the help and backup I have ever seen to get back on your feet. Now take advantage of it and make a even better shop than you had.
Sure you and the fellow members on this site understand my intention. Not to build something that agreeably would be to small in the aftermath.
I think that the GTG build up thing is a increadibly great thing and I would love to participate if I only didn't live so far away. There will maybe take some chainsaw racing on in the work breaks on provided logs??? Not to mension the need for overnight accomodation on site for some reason:msp_w00t:.
Have a nice Christmas a lean back for couple of minutes being aware that there is help out there for you and your family to get you back up on your feet. Hopefully running stronger than before.

Motorsen

11 trusses, the top three will need some repair. That should git me 40' length. I didn't have a tape to measure the trusses. It really doesn't matter, it was just a dirt floor shop anyways.

Yeah, but I'm thinkin' yer movin on up to concrete... What was the width on those trusses?

Yer alright Randy, I don't care what everybody else says about you.:biggrin:

not seeing it close up i didn't know if the walls were sound or not. ya'll prolly right bout starting from scratch. i know its always simpler than retrofitting unless everything just fits perfect. not too early to start talking bout size, shape, height, openings, lighting, ventilation, power, etc. for the new shop. be nice to at least put compacted crushed stone down for the floor, helps keep the dust down.

Thats what I thought! I knew that was a Pioneer oil pump gasket.:smile2:

Threw a little bit of rep around to a Stumpy an Arkie, and a Cow........

One last bump its almost over

James,
I just saw this in here. My ankle was feeling mighty poorly today, so I didn't work, and I've been off the PC. As soon as I'm done emptying my rep clip I'll get ya' paid for this saw.

$227.00:clap::clap: Thanks to a very fine AS member I will let them speak up if they like

#### Yeah!!!! I'll speak up, because I'm gonna run it when I get off these infernal crutches, and thanks for putting this up to help out a friend in need. I just finished sending you the electronic folding money, and now I get to throw another saw on my signature.
Truth be told I'm probably gonna let my oldest boy's FIL run this one to replace that wore out Pooplan 3750 of his, It'll give me time to get his clutch springs replaced along with the fuel system gone through.

#### Yeah!!!! I'll speak up, because I'm gonna run it when I get off these infernal crutches, and thanks for putting this up to help out a friend in need. I just finished sending you the electronic folding money, and now I get to throw another saw on my signature.
Truth be told I'm probably gonna let my oldest boy's FIL run this one to replace that wore out Pooplan 3750 of his, It'll give me time to get his clutch springs replaced along with the fuel system gone through.

Have it sent here and I'll port it for ya. Just pay shipping home.

Hey Matt,
I think there's 27lbs of Creamsicle awaiting your return in Missouri.......let me know if you're gonna need anything for it, and I'll shake some bushes.......LOL!!!!

Latest posts

Back