The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man I hope you can some more today. I will be gone all day. Just had a little time early this morning.

That email has been sent on the 285 and is in my signature.

I can help with the 285 seals, no time to work on the saw though.

WSC, I sent funds when this first started through the pp account: mmmai22. Thought that might throw you off since it doesn't match my AS handle.

I know I am a little late, I have been hit and miss on this forum and completely missed this thread. I feel for ya stumpy. I have a really clean Husky 285cd that I am willing to donate to the raffle to help the cause. The fuel and oil caps need to be replaced ( or the check valves within them) and possibly crank seals. It runs, and the jug and slug are mint. I will ship it on my dime. I didnt read through all 65 pages, so if it will help, will the person in charge contact me at [email protected]. Again, sorry to hear the unfortunate news Stumpy.

Thanks, Kris

Repped

Just wanted to let everyone know what was happening with the
365/372 Wigglesworth/Jacob J/tlandrum2002 saw.

It's apart in a box at the moment. I got up with Terry Thursday and picked up the jug and slug. I hope to have it together by the end of the week, but to be completely honest I've been slammed with work and am slowly digging out.

I don't want to rush this build. What I want is for it to be a damn fine saw for Stumpy to have for his own use.

I have a 064 rebuild that's in front of this build and several saws to ship.

It's apart in a box at the moment. I got up with Terry Thursday and picked up the jug and slug. I hope to have it together by the end of the week, but to be completely honest I've been slammed with work and am slowly digging out.

I don't want to rush this build. What I want is for it to be a damn fine saw for Stumpy to have for his own use.

Its good to be busy!In most ways LOL

Well, you certainly need to take care of yourself FIRST, so that you can be the most help to others. Many people forget that, and then when they run out of steam and can't help the people they want to, they act surprised.

Good on you for taking care of business so that you can offer the best that you have to Stumpy. He'll appreciate that when that saw's running through the wood like a beast.

You won't get it done if you keep posting on the internets. :mad:

You won't get it done if you keep posting on the internets. :mad:

it's real nice that Stumpy worked in that 'lil door for you an Cjcocn to come over and visit. Course I'm sure ya'll are pretty busy this time of year...

S&M%20elf%20security.jpg

I was able rep four of you good people today. All the offers of help and donations never ceases
to amaze me. God bless and I hope every one has a good and happy Christmas with family and friends.

Bringing this to the top

Now the raffle has, a 925, 075, 10-10, 32" Husky mount bar, 372 ported jug and slug and a 285. $10.00 We will go with Jan. 31 7 PMish. First name drawn gets choice, and so on till we run out of stuff.

No mention of raffle or tickets just paypal as a gift and put your AS username in the note place.
[email protected]

Bringing this to the top

Now the raffle has, a 925, 075, 10-10, 32" Husky mount bar, 372 ported jug and slug and a 285. $10.00 We will go with Jan. 31 7 PMish. First name drawn gets choice, and so on till we run out of stuff.

No mention of raffle or tickets just paypal as a gift and put your AS username in the note place.
[email protected]

Thanks Man.

Stump this weekends Paypals sent.

I got several PM to answer I'll get to them this morning. Edit I'm caught up on PMs.

Last edited:
Well, you certainly need to take care of yourself FIRST, so that you can be the most help to others. Many people forget that, and then when they run out of steam and can't help the people they want to, they act surprised.

Good on you for taking care of business so that you can offer the best that you have to Stumpy. He'll appreciate that when that saw's running through the wood like a beast.

it's real nice that Stumpy worked in that 'lil door for you an Cjcocn to come over and visit. Course I'm sure ya'll are pretty busy this time of year...

S&M%20elf%20security.jpg

Been out of the loop, but hope Stumpy is well, and all my friend's too.

Riverrat my wife tried to PM you but your box is full. PM me when you clean up and I will have her PM you.

Repped. Correctly.

I can help with the 285 seals, no time to work on the saw though.

WSC, I sent funds when this first started through the pp account: mmmai22. Thought that might throw you off since it doesn't match my AS handle.

Repped. Misfire. Please make it up to this fine gentleman.

Back