The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It keeps telling me that I have to spread the rep around.... I think 7 or 8 guys/gals should be enough spreading, after all they are the ones that really deserve it.

I'll keep shooting till the barrel melts for this bunch.

You have to hit 75 members before you can hit a member a second time. :rock:

I am unable to take the time to read all these replys to get the info. If someone could PM me the person heading up donations (preferably a phone number) I would like to kick in a few bucks. Also, other than my only chainsaws I have to have, I have a Craftsman 55cc I would ship out for a raffle for free. It runs and all. Not a top quality saw by any means but if he can get something out of it I would rather it be that than sell it.:msp_thumbup:

Bringing this to the top

Now the raffle has, a 925, 075, 10-10, 32" Husky mount bar, 372 ported jug and slug and a 285. $10.00 We will go with Jan. 31 7 PMish. First name drawn gets choice, and so on till we run out of stuff.

No mention of raffle or tickets just paypal as a gift and put your AS username in the note place.
[email protected]

I am unable to take the time to read all these replys to get the info. If someone could PM me the person heading up donations (preferably a phone number) I would like to kick in a few bucks. Also, other than my only chainsaws I have to have, I have a Craftsman 55cc I would ship out for a raffle for free. It runs and all. Not a top quality saw by any means but if he can get something out of it I would rather it be that than sell it.:msp_thumbup:

CBH,
Here's the email for paypal donations, or raffle tickets.

Hi fellow AS folks. Make sure you all check out the Dolkita raffle we have started collecting for. There is a link in my signature that will take you to the thread. Buy lots of tickets. If you buy 5 tickets for $50 we will put you down for 6 tickets. This was my wifes idea, she is so smart. After all is done and Stumpy is up and running again I hope he has a gtg. I would make the drive from up north here:rock:

Hi fellow AS folks. Make sure you all check out the Dolkita raffle we have started collecting for. There is a link in my signature that will take you to the thread. Buy lots of tickets. If you buy 5 tickets for $50 we will put you down for 6 tickets. This was my wifes idea, she is so smart. After all is done and Stumpy is up and running again I hope he has a gtg. I would make the drive from up north here:rock:

A great saw for a great cause. :rock:

WOW, I'm not sure I have hit 75 members total since I got on here. I normally only rep folks for A quality posts or actions. Been a lot of that going on in this thread, so I've been zapping more than usual. Or was till the message showed up. May have to go search for other deserving folks so I can get back to zapping the deserving ones here.
Rick ( aka the stingy GRINCH )

Last edited:
I am a newby here, and after reading this thread, well you gotta shed a tear for the great people that are left in this world like you all.

Great people? We just try to do what we think should be done. Doesn't make me great, makes me somebody I can look in the mirror and smile at. Most of these people have gotten to be family, and this is how you should treat family that hasn't crapped on you or the others. Shed a tear, maybe, but please lend a hand when done, and do it over there, quietly, please. We understand, but there's work to be done.
There are a few that slip between the cracks, but we try to correct before we cull the herd. Sadly, that has been and will need to be done.

Matt,
Are you going to post an 075 build thread?

Nope... It'll probably be running tomorrow...
:big_smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

And I'll have to say, the piston and cylinder look almost new...

attachment.php

WOW, I'm not sure I have hit 75 members total since I got on here. I normally only rep folks for A quality posts or actions. Been a lot of that going on in this thread, so I've been zapping more than usual. Or was till the message showed up. May have to go search for other deserving folks so I can get back to zapping the deserving ones here.
Rick ( aka the stingy GRINCH )

If you are looking for a good person to rep look no further. I am the man.:msp_thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back