The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I guess the barrel finally melted down. Now it says that I have 'spread enough rep in the last 24 hrs' . Guess that means I'm also waiting for the ammo truck.

Keep up the great work guys.
Rick

Nope... It'll probably be running tomorrow...
:big_smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

And I'll have to say, the piston and cylinder look almost new...

attachment.php

Nice looking clean up man, better than the guy I had do mine. :smile2:

I hit both of 'ya, Merry Christmas!

Nice looking clean up man, better than the guy I had do mine. :smile2:

I am unable to take the time to read all these replys to get the info. If someone could PM me the person heading up donations (preferably a phone number) I would like to kick in a few bucks. Also, other than my only chainsaws I have to have, I have a Craftsman 55cc I would ship out for a raffle for free. It runs and all. Not a top quality saw by any means but if he can get something out of it I would rather it be that than sell it.:msp_thumbup:

Spilled my rep basket in here a little bit.......

Time for re-assembly... Looks like that pile of 760 hulls is gonna come in handy after all... :rock:

attachment.php

Matt,
I had no idea it was in that good of shape. I almost traded it away a while back, but I got this feeling that I should hang onto it............I've learned albeit slowly throughout my life to follow these promptings, because it is someone greater than myself that knows all. I am glad I listened to the "still small voice", and I am saddened by what Stumpy has gone through, but I can't think of a better example of the Christmas Spirit than what has been displayed within the "gift" of this thread, and experience.
Thanks for everyone's efforts,
Jonathan

Not gonna get the 075 done today. Ran into a minor delay... But on the bright side, the dealer down the road had all the intake gaskets in stock, and it now has new fuel lines inside and out...
Also all AV mounts have been replaced...

Not gonna get the 075 done today. Ran into a minor delay... But on the bright side, the dealer down the road had all the intake gaskets in stock, and it now has new fuel lines inside and out...

As much as you drive, everything is just down the road.

Typed real slow so you don't spill your beer. :)

Saw is looking good Matt,repped

good show stump, that right there is why i don't mind helping someone out. you didn't laydown after your hardship, your putting your head down and moving on. won't be long with the help from all your brothers here. merrychristmass to you and family.:msp_thumbup:

good show stump, that right there is why i don't mind helping someone out. you didn't laydown after your hardship, your putting your head down and moving on. won't be long with the help from all your brothers here. merrychristmass to you and family.:msp_thumbup:

Very true paccity!

Stumpy is showing the world what a TRUE redneck really is!

When the going gets tough, the tough bow their red necks and hook up and get on with what needs to be done!!
You can knock us down.....but you can't KEEP us down.
That is the real pride of the south.

TENACITY in the face of adversity.

Mike

Thanks guys. It has been tough thats for sure. Very frustrating at times not being able to go to the shop to git the tools I need to git the Shack up & runnin. I have about any tool imaginable available to me, but I hate to borrow tools.

I'm looking forward to the first saw build in the Shack.:rock:

Thanks guys. It has been tough thats for sure. Very frustrating at times not being able to go to the shop to git the tools I need to git the Shack up & runnin. I have about any tool imaginable available to me, but I hate to borrow tools.

I'm looking forward to the first saw build in the Shack.:rock:

Now you need a Mini-Cam:biggrin::biggrin: Great job Stump.

Back