The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's the cats azz. :cool2:
I like it for now, just not big enough.
Whatcha using for heat?
I've been taking one of the oil filled/electric radiator type heaters from the house for now till I git one to stay out there. keeps it nice & cozy.
Nice progress there Stump. You've been burning some time setting up.

Good to see the Big vise and 3lb hammer right handy :laugh:

Do you mean I work slow??? I shoulda had it done a week ago, but Between ball games, Christmas shopping & beeing constantly frustated with the whole deal. I've fallin a lil behind schedule.

I like it for now, just not big enough.

I've been taking one of the oil filled/electric radiator type heaters from the house for now till I git one to stay out there. keeps it nice & cozy.

Do you mean I work slow??? I shoulda had it done a week ago, but Between ball games, Christmas shopping & beeing constantly frustated with the whole deal. I've fallin a lil behind schedule.

Heck no Stump. By burning, i meant the progress has been remarkable. Not slow by any means.

Sup Stump!

I saw that brindle pooch in the pic.
We got couple too!!
Wife wants to know what kind they are?

Wifeandlilpuppies5.jpg

Another representation how us back folks live!

Heck no Stump. By burning, i meant the progress has been remarkable. Not slow by any means.

Oh, ok:msp_thumbup: I used to tell one of my bosses that if he didn't like the speed I was goin that he sure as heck wouldn't like the other gear I got. It's either slow or stop:hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks for the complement. I still want to put some shelves in on the opposite wall from the bench.

Nice looking Stump that will be a nice place to work for a while. :rock: I been busy I'll be back to updating this drawing and thread after Christmas. :rock:

I need to light a fire under , bad choice of words, ....... I need my cabinetmaker to get his act together on the house I'm building. He's a slacker. Laziest guy I know.

Ok, second laziest.

I need to light a fire under , bad choice of words, ....... I need my cabinetmaker to get his act together on the house I'm building. He's a slacker. Laziest guy I know.

Ok, second laziest.

Hey, freehand's busy enjoying his coffee's effervescence... He'll get to those cabinets when he's done...:hmm3grin2orange:

Looking good Stumpy, this is a busy time of year for every body and I have to say it looks like you are getting a tremendous amount of work done there. I know how fast I work and I can say I would not be as far as you are. I am impressed. I do have one suggestion to make I know you already have your hands full but I would paint the wall/ceiling with some cheap white paint. It always helps with lighting to throw a coat of white up. I know you arent planing on being in there too long but even after your new shop is up you will still have the coop around for whatever. I am not trying to add to your work load just throwing out a suggestion. Any ways glad to see the progress, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

looks good stump,,, it should hold you over until you get the big shop built,,, personally i think i would like the smaller shop better then the size i have now

I'm moving slowly with the 250, gathering stuff from the deepest, darkest corners. I got it mostly cleaned up, found shiny full wraps, nice round muffler, roller tip bar.... This one has the auto and manual oiler, both seem to work, the manual shot oil all over.
I wish the weather would change, it is playing hell with the old battle damage, feel like I'm 90.

Randy, let me know if you need anything for this. I just picked up a parts saw that has some usable stuff. I know you probably have more parts than you'll ever use, but if I can help, I will.

Looking good Stump!May be a little cramped for you.But its just my size LOL Any bigger and I just fill it full of junk! :biggrin:

just your size because you are a midget:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Back