The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having trouble with my PayPal anyone know how or where there is a setting in PayPal to receive funds from overseas?

I ran a biz and did lots of overseas paypal, may be in what type of account you have set up (personal, business, etc) as I don't think there is a setting for it.
If you look you can call them. Their customer service is usually pretty responsive.

Have you been able to use it yet? If you have, what are your first impressions on it's quality? I've looked at them and have wondered about their quality. How's the backlash in the lead screws? Are the ways tight/smooth? How's the power? Do you use it for popups?

Not that I need a lathe.....(I have a 6" SB and a 10" (forget the brand)...)

I've been playin around with it. made a few popups outta BBQed pistons. power & quality is good, everything could stand to be adjusted as far as the lead in goes. It was a used machine & somewhat neglected. It'll do fine for what I need.

I ran a biz and did lots of overseas paypal, may be in what type of account you have set up (personal, business, etc) as I don't think there is a setting for it.
If you look you can call them. Their customer service is usually pretty responsive.

Me and Todd are BOTH gonna be buying a few of those... She's a cool old saw...
Just sayin...
And stuff...
:msp_sneaky:

Got me some folks repped up in here.

A thank you post.

This thread started out as a we need to help Stump and a bunch of members stepped to the plate and knocked it out of the park. I thank all of you. Then it turned into a raffle members donating stuff other members donating for tickets, thanks all. It has been a great thread when we get a little closer to the 31st I post more. :rock: All those that gave in the beginning was turned into tickets.

This thread started out as a we need to help Stump and a bunch of members stepped to the plate and knocked it out of the park. I thank all of you. Then it turned into a raffle members donating stuff other members donating for tickets, thanks all. It has been a great thread when we get a little closer to the 31st I post more. :rock: All those that gave in the beginning was turned into tickets.

I would like to thank everyone also and you Stephen for jumping in and getting all this started and helping out so much.

You got the ball rolling on this Stephen and then it really took off. Repped

I'd hit ya again, but I gotta spread it. JR

Paypal received and forwarded to the Stump Man. :rock:

Rep forwarded to you.

I would like to thank everyone also and you Stephen for jumping in and getting all this started and helping out so much.

Thanks for selling a saw for Stumpy's benefit........rep sent.

I'd hit ya again, but I gotta spread it. JR

I spread it plenty so I can hit ya' again..................SLAP!!!! That'll leave a mark.

I have one for you JR,anyone who shows up for a gtg with sweet rolls and klondike bars deserves
a lot rep.:smile2:

Sure was fun wasn't it Jim. I only wish that I didn't have to leave early. Looking forward to next year already. Maybe we can get Stumpy to come up and visit us in Iowa. JR

Latest posts

Back