The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one of the positive notes that I keep thinking about. I git to start fresh without all the junk & clutter that I never could git rid of. It's all gone now & I'm not gonna dwell on that. I found what was left of a full set of brand new 454 chevy pistons that I forgot I even had. I know the shack will fill up all to fast with just the required equipment. I also will be limited on working on ATV's also. I'll make due. Just bless that shop was the only thing I lost. Some are not as fortunate. Also looking forward to makeing new memories with the kids & customers in a new (Hopefully better organized & less clutered)shop.

Here is the 250, it will get a bit of a clean up, a B&C, probably 3/8" rim sprocket. I'll put it on Epay in a week or so, will give a heads up when I do.

mc250005.jpg

mc250004.jpg

I think that is the 250 Randy lent me a few years ago, if it is, it has an auto chain oiler.
I might have to bid on it and get it back.

That's one of the positive notes that I keep thinking about. I git to start fresh without all the junk & clutter that I never could git rid of. It's all gone now & I'm not gonna dwell on that. I found what was left of a full set of brand new 454 chevy pistons that I forgot I even had. I know the shack will fill up all to fast with just the required equipment. I also will be limited on working on ATV's also. I'll make due. Just bless that shop was the only thing I lost. Some are not as fortunate. Also looking forward to makeing new memories with the kids & customers in a new (Hopefully better organized & less clutered)shop.

well at least now that your starting witha clean slate you can set it up the way you want instead of the way you wanted.

I was admiring my collector item "stumpbroke decal" today. I certainly hope that there is a new design in the future, and the old ones will stand as reminder of 'before and after'.

That is the right thing.

:)

The 'new' design should have a Phoenix on it. Rising anew from the ashes...

I got him

Got him too, along with as many others as I could...

Stump, what's needed at this point to get the work flowing again? What's this little workspace need to start pumping out saws?

Flowing again?????? How about just flowing???? :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Stump, more has been transfered from some great members here. I am setting on $150.00 (thanks man) I can't transfer untill the 15th waiting on a echeck to clear no big deal there.

Guys I can't spend as much time on the net on weekends as I can during the week. I am staying cought up on the PMs I get a bunch of them. :laugh:

My makeshift shop will be 8'x10'. I built it a few years ago as a chicken coup. after we got rid of the chickens I raised dogs in it. Then it was my wifes storage shed. Now it will be the new home of Stumpys Customs. I'm actually excited about setting it up. It'll be cozy & will fill up fast, but it beats nothing.

I really don't want to think about where I would be right now with out the help of the site. The $ is one thing, but the emotional support has helped me "git up & go from here". Looking forward to the future. I hope I do right by you guys. Thats my biggest worry now. Every one of you have gone above & beyond anything I could have expected. My family & I are forever in yer debt. My Mom also wanted me to thank ya'll.

Whew, at least it's big enough for all your friends to fit in, at once! (That is unless all your kids are there at the same time..) :)

I got the 30 cup coffee maker going, tired of waiting on it. Anyone do port work on a old West Bend coffee maker? :ices_rofl:

You know whats cool about having stumps address? He can't say no. :msp_smile: I can just mail him a heavy, ugly, and old saw to fix. Now just got to get Les to sell me one. :msp_sneaky:

Last edited:

Do we need to be hunting a used stove from members? Maybe see if anyone has extra double wall 6" pipe? The roof flange or whatever it is called?

I'm telling on my self here. Just for everyone info I took all three wood stoves apart yesterday, we cleaned every pipe, we had a little flue fire night before last. It didn't get to hot before we started pouring water down it.

Edit: I think I remember a stove in Anderson MO. nice big one. Interested? Its about a hour drive for me.

Last edited:
Do we need to be hunting a used stove from members? Maybe see if anyone has extra double wall 6" pipe?

Just for everyone info I took all three wood stoves apart yesterday, we cleaned every pipe, we had a little flue fire night before last. It didn't get to hot before we started pouring water down it.
Hate to hear about a flue fire glad it turned out ok I thought flour worked best for putting one out

Hate to hear about a flue fire glad it turned out ok I thought flour worked best for putting one out

I almost didn't tell that because of this thread but stuff happens, The water was an o #### what do we do. Grab the hose run up the latter and put it out. Both houses has a latter that stays leaned up on the house year round so that was handy that time.

Some day I'll be able to pay this back/forward.

Never think about paying back - because it just becomes a burden, always pay it forward - because that's a joy! And it's also the only way good things can spread and make more people more happy!

Glad to see you're able to start working on the recovery of things - and in seemingly good mood!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back