The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Zat the outfit outta Castle Rock? If so, I need to contact them about planting shovels. Theirs are what all of our planting crews use. Ours are old Terra Tech shovels; they're lighter, with a wood handle, but shallower, and they break. The ones "from Castle Rock" are longer and indestructible.

Just rolled on through Longview today. Cowlitz and Wood's are just down the street from each other. Maybe 3/4 mile?

Well? How'd it go?

Yeah, Canada poo'd on us yesterday -- we had an inch or better of white stuff early in the morning. :msp_mad:

So, are you fix'n to have some pictures or video next weekend? :D

finally got it done today, it was 3 trees instead of 12 and they were closer than #### to his house

sunday1.jpg

sunday2.jpg

sunday3.jpg

middle stump aint mine, no sir
sunday4.jpg

sunday5.jpg

it never looks steep at all in pics, it was steeper than ####
sunday6.jpg

Ohy that wasn't the homeowner, that was my wife's uncle, Alex, he was a huge help, the guy works on a thinning crew in WA, the only form of compensation he would accept was a case of Busch :laugh:

This stump confuses me. . . What's the dealio?

Looked like a fun time!! :clap:

attachment.php

That's a real peach huh? looking at it from the top it had like 2 faces and 3 slopping backs

Probably after that one almost smoked the house, the guy decided to call Jake in:laugh:

Ding, John guesses correctly, there were some other stumps of his on the property that made me wonder why he was still around, and he had a helluva story about one that missed his newly built garage by about 5 feet. He wanted me to dump 2 more into the lake by his house that he would tow out "later", #### That

That's a real peach huh? looking at it from the top it had like 2 faces and 3 slopping backs

Ding, John guesses correctly, there were some other stumps of his on the property that made me wonder why he was still around, and he had a helluva story about one that missed his newly built garage by about 5 feet. He wanted me to dump 2 more into the lake by his house that he would tow out "later", #### That

Did he offer to kick you in the sac real hard too? :laugh:

aw comeon you were copying your hero's style of fallin.:hmm3grin2orange:

hahaha, I must've forgot my dual busheler pads at home, also I'm pretty sure that if a cat were to limb with a 460 all the time you'd look like The Governator before long. Another thing too, bucking that #### up on steep ground is a little sketchier than I thought it would be, a couple of those ####ers grew legs and took off running

hahaha, I must've forgot my dual busheler pads at home, also I'm pretty sure that if a cat were to limb with a 460 all the time you'd look like The Governator before long. Another thing too, bucking that #### up on steep ground is a little sketchier than I thought it would be, a couple of those ####ers grew legs and took off running

:agree2:

they were up in the air a little bit, so I figured " hmmm, lemme limb this up, buck it, and it should just drop right down" nope, not exactly

Gravity happens.

Back