there just aren't enough days in the week.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kf_tree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
i just had a guy from another tree service show up at my house asking me to work for him a day or 2 a week. this freelance thing is great. i might have to up my day rate.

Cool dude, love it when things work out.

I was on a bluff job for an old employer, while I was picking up a guy walks up with a white hardhat, asls if it is ours.

One of the bigger loacl companies was working down the road from us so I said I know who it belonged too.

Then he asked if I did bluff work!!!:blob2:

Well I ask the current client if I could show the vista work we did and ues of brush and logs for errosion control, talk about planting.... I had already locked in an appointment for some consulting and probably work for him. Just figure I'm schmozzing the prospective client.

As we are walking down the bluff he asks if he could give me $40 form my time today, and he would like me to find a company that does shorline stablilzation and foot paths and, BTW, he will pay me for my time doing it too. I would have arranged for payment for this anyways, but it is so nice when people are so agreeable.:)

BTW I saw the other company on the road on my way home and retuned the helmet/glasses.

Mike- I saw Bob Gansmer at the show and thanked him for the lead <g>.

Latest posts

Back