Things people do that get under my skin via internet!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday and Saturday are supposed to be scorchers. 60 something Friday and 70 on Saturday. The Smite Button may be unstuck.

You might post a picture of that Smite cartoon. I'd do it but I got to catch some ZZZZs. Tomorrow is another day of dodging rain showers, slogging through the mud, trying to keep my footing on slick steep ground...and cussing. Lots of cussing.
'nite everybody.

You might post a picture of that Smite cartoon. I'd do it but I got to catch some ZZZZs. Tomorrow is another day of dodging rain showers, slogging through the mud, trying to keep my footing on slick steep ground...and cussing. Lots of cussing.
'nite everybody.

Got it filed, but the uploader seems to be stalled.

Last edited:
'nite everybody.

cussing warms you up :rock:, when I'm outside and it's crappy I sound like a mix of George Carlin and a 9 year old that just learned a ton of curse words and says them constantly just to hear the sound of them

185964d1306948237-god-s-computer-jpg

View attachment 185964

I believe the Smite Button may be unstuck. Nothing is falling out of the sky, and it appears to be getting bright. Must find sunglasses as we mole people need them when that unknown bright light appears.

Ebay

And thus concludes my first saw sale on ebay. I'm really confused about the buyer. After I sent him the disclaimer he got nervous and asked me to set the saw back to stock. I informed him that this was impossible for the cylinder, but dueable for the muff, and timing. I told him doing this things would defeat the whole purpose of this saw, and that if I did these things that it would perform nothing like it did in the video. He told me that he was not able to view the videos! lol, Why bother in the future!!! Funny. He finally agreed to the disclaimer and decided to take the saw as is. I tried to talk him out of it and let me relist it, but he would not hear of it. I'm afraid that this saw is going to be too much for him, and will not last long if my advice is not followed, and I'm fairly certain that he did not grasp my advice........will see. Sure hoping for good feedback. I'm just going to start running my saws for 6 months and then selling them on ebay.

And thus concludes my first saw sale on ebay. I'm really confused about the buyer. After I sent him the disclaimer he got nervous and asked me to set the saw back to stock. I informed him that this was impossible for the cylinder, but dueable for the muff, and timing. I told him doing this things would defeat the whole purpose of this saw, and that if I did these things that it would perform nothing like it did in the video. He told me that he was not able to view the videos! lol, Why bother in the future!!! Funny. He finally agreed to the disclaimer and decided to take the saw as is. I tried to talk him out of it and let me relist it, but he would not hear of it. I'm afraid that this saw is going to be too much for him, and will not last long if my advice is not followed, and I'm fairly certain that he did not grasp my advice........will see. Sure hoping for good feedback. I'm just going to start running my saws for 6 months and then selling them on ebay.

You certainly deserve positive feedback, as you did more in your listing and "after sale" footwork than most do.

I don't care if that dude is a member here. . . He's a tool.

BTW, you get rained out today? 1:30 seems awful early to be back home from the woods. Haul roads a mess and they can't haul?

What the heck? How come?

Just to darn wet. Out of his 7 fallers, only 2 are working. I really respect how he keeps his old hats working when things get tight. I'm the newest saw there, so I'm known as 7. 6 has been there 3 yrs. 5 has been there 11 yrs, and the rest of them 20+yrs. LOL. He treats me so darn good when I am working that I'm darn sure not going to complain, but it will be nice when things start to level out. The future does look bright though!

Nate, Know any anyone that wants a mass murderer of the evergreen to commit treeicide for a few days over there?

Yes, Pat Hanley needs a tree tripper pretty bad I hear. Working out'a Libby.

I'll PM you the info.
I'd be more that happy to come up there, but the guy needs to be clear that as soon as my boss calls me I'm out. Make sure you tell him that if you talk to him.

I'd be more that happy to come up there, but the guy needs to be clear that as soon as my boss calls me I'm out. Make sure you tell him that if you talk to him.

I guess it would depend on how bad he needs trees on the ground. Last I heard, he had nobody to saw, but that may have changed?

He might be happy just to have a gypo for a while until he could find a hire of his own?

I guess it would depend on how bad he needs trees on the ground. Last I heard, he had nobody to saw, but that may have changed?

He might be happy just to have a gypo for a while until he could find a hire of his own?

K, I'll give him a ring. Thanks

just remember, keep that tip outta the dirt you're fallin trees not diggin taters :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

If it weren't for them good old Tater diggers diggin up them tasty spuds, then them Russian's wouldn't have Tater juice to make there good ole vodka.....and then just what in the hell would you give your Yew's to get them drunk enough to shag with ya? Better be nice to us tater diggers. Cody tells me no self respecting yew will go near Gin, Rum, Whiskey, Schnapps, or Beer!

Ya give Pat a call? I'm curious to see what's up.

Now I must go do some Yewing. . . Errr, I mean sewing. . . My shirt. . . With a heart shaped pink patch.

Back